• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There's always RWYB days I'm sure we could organise a club meet even if it's not as big as Suprapod.

yeah thats what it will have to be by the looks of it i know a couple of guys was going on the 21 June , only problem with rwyb day are the long waits and few runs you get

There's always RWYB days I'm sure we could organise a club meet even if it's not as big as Suprapod.

yeah thats what it will have to be by the looks of it i know a couple of guys was going on the 21 June , only problem with rwyb day are the long waits and few runs you get

Well if and when its 100% confirmed that Suprapod is a no go this year, I will try and organise something on a RWYB day, much the same as I did last year for the Saturday night special. June 21st would be a good one, but it's a bit soon to organise and its also 2 days before the Ace meet so would be good to spread it out a little. There is a RWYB on or around the 16th of August and then the Saturday night special a bit later in the year. Once the Ace meet is out of the way and if Suprapod is off, I will look at what can be done for a drag meet.

Saturday's RWYB was fantastic, great weather helped and I got 13 or 14 runs in and was home by 4.30. Sadly, its not always like that though.