The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2014 - 13th Sept 2014 Santa Pod

Branners

Yep, just sit tight. We will update when we know more.

Seriously? You expect us to wait till you know what's going on, why can't you update when you don't know have information, can't you see people are concerned :D

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously? You expect us to wait till you know what's going on, why can't you update when you don't know have information, can't you see people are concerned :D

The back up plan is we find the member with the longest straight outside their doorstep and they are automatically made the host for the day :D

In all seriousness I am sure it will all turn out fine in the end.

The back up plan is we find the member with the longest straight outside their doorstep and they are automatically made the host for the day :D

In all seriousness I am sure it will all turn out fine in the end.

A63 runs right by my house big bowl of haribo for the quickest time between north cave and north ferriby junctions :D

I am game :D

Sorry for the delay folks, just got back from a trip to France so first time back on the forum for a while.

Santa Pod have indeed tried to remove our booking for the 13th September so that they can run a Paul Walker tribute day.

I had a missed call from Santa Pod while I was in France last week so I'm hoping for an update this coming week.

I suggested to them that we run our event up to 3pm on the Saturday when the Paul Walker organisers can take over and do what they need to ready for the Sunday. It means we could do Suprapod and the Paul Walker event in one go which would be awesome.

I too will lose money on the hotel as I booked the cheapest price with a no refund option.

More news as I get it.

Sorry for the delay folks, just got back from a trip to France so first time back on the forum for a while.

Santa Pod have indeed tried to remove our booking for the 13th September so that they can run a Paul Walker tribute day.

I had a missed call from Santa Pod while I was in France last week so I'm hoping for an update this coming week.

I suggested to them that we run our event up to 3pm on the Saturday when the Paul Walker organisers can take over and do what they need to ready for the Sunday. It means we could do Suprapod and the Paul Walker event in one go which would be awesome.

I too will lose money on the hotel as I booked the cheapest price with a no refund option.

More news as I get it.

The hotel is not a big deal, in the scheme of things it is not worth worrying about. It is out of the clubs control.

That sounds like an excellent compromise - fingers crossed.

More news as I get it.

Sounds good to me :thumbs:

The hotel is not a big deal, in the scheme of things it is not worth worrying about. It is out of the clubs control.

That sounds like an excellent compromise - fingers crossed.

I'm still going for the hotel. It's a weekend away whatever happens.