The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DragonBall 2014 .............................!!!!

Jamesy

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the max is 40 IIRC 50 is too many for the organisers.

I have never been on a DB that I haven't LOVED

It's a struggle to find suitable hotels and places to stop that can accommodate 50 cars. It takes two trains just to get us all across the pond :D

Question for the organisers…! Seeing as the numbers are getting cut down, will all the tickets be reserved for Supra's only unless there are spares? How is it going to work/how many do we think there are going to be available?

Only 40 max & yes they will be reserved for Supra club members only :)

Are there plans to let us know a few weeks before they go on sale? Deffo up for it and will be booking the time off when I get to work on Monday!

Are there plans to let us know a few weeks before they go on sale? Deffo up for it and will be booking the time off when I get to work on Monday!

Panic not there is always plenty of notice when the tickets are going on sale.

I can't wait to find out the location.

I believe it caters for Burna and I to get so ruined that we miss the Sunday :D

Yep, the official dates for Dragonball 2014 are the 16th, 17th and 18th May. Thats a Friday to Sunday.

Tickets will go on sale in January as usual. We are looking to keep numbers down to around 40 cars this time as I didnt enjoy trying to manage 50 cars plus the nice chaps from Holland.

I will have a couple of non Supras in there I'm sure, and the chap with the Porsche gets a special invite as he has been with us since 2011 (he was in a Corsa VXR back then)

Once I have more details I will post them. The plan is to drive down and then up in to Brussels on the Friday, then Brussels out to Spa on the Saturday and then Brussels back to the Eurotunnel on the Sunday. Sounds so simple!!

Question for the organisers…! Seeing as the numbers are getting cut down, will all the tickets be reserved for Supra's only unless there are spares? How is it going to work/how many do we think there are going to be available?

last year i think the tickets was for supras only first then tickets not sold went to others

around 45 Supras last year of the top of my head

- - - Updated - - -

1. Branners

2. Pig

3. wewsupra plus mat (photoguy )

4. speedy andy

Have to remember we have around 6 Dutch Supras come along, and being closer to Holland we may pick up a few more along with some German ones. So need to keep the numbers down and see how it goes.

We will also have a welcome evening on the Friday where I will lay down some ground rules about driving standards as I think we cut it a little close with the police and locals in 2013.

Yep, the official dates for Dragonball 2014 are the 16th, 17th and 18th May. Thats a Friday to Sunday.

Tickets will go on sale in January as usual. We are looking to keep numbers down to around 40 cars this time as I didnt enjoy trying to manage 50 cars plus the nice chaps from Holland.

I will have a couple of non Supras in there I'm sure, and the chap with the Porsche gets a special invite as he has been with us since 2011 (he was in a Corsa VXR back then)

Once I have more details I will post them. The plan is to drive down and then up in to Brussels on the Friday, then Brussels out to Spa on the Saturday and then Brussels back to the Eurotunnel on the Sunday. Sounds so simple!!

Dam really looking forward to the DragonBall 14, unfortunately the date have clashed with the Nsx Europe meet. :(

1. Branners

2. Pig

3. wewsupra plus mat (photoguy )

4. speedy andy

5. BOB B +1

I'm glad we have some dates now. this is how bad it gets, a month ago I booked all my leave off for May and the start of June, at least now I can cut it down to a few days, now I start saving propperly for this.

Edited by BOB B (see edit history)