The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DragonBall 2014 .............................!!!!

Jamesy

No real need for a list guys, John already knows how many cars he wants to cater for and it's not like we are going to struggle to shift the tickets :) Tickets are on a first come first serve basis so having your name on the list doesn't mean you get a ticket. Just don't want people getting their hopes up thinking they are garaunteed a ticket.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No real need for a list guys, John already knows how many cars he wants to cater for and it's not like we are going to struggle to shift the tickets :) Tickets are on a first come first serve basis so having your name on the list doesn't mean you get a ticket. Just don't want people getting their hopes up thinking they are garaunteed a ticket.

Yep!

well with the tickets its got to be fair to offer the usual people a space!! take a deposit or a loyalty spot ?? as a big rush only screws it up and then booking time off and hoping you get it in time!!

i've been to the last few and its really only been my 1 hol each yr !! just my thoughts others may agree/disagree 2 sides i know.. as some spaces go then a wk before people saying they can't go selling their tickets, so if you missed out cancelled time off then ticket comes up !! it sucks..

well with the tickets its got to be fair to offer the usual people a space!! take a deposit or a loyalty spot ?? as a big rush only screws it up and then booking time off and hoping you get it in time!!

i've been to the last few and its really only been my 1 hol each yr !! just my thoughts others may agree/disagree 2 sides i know.. as some spaces go then a wk before people saying they can't go selling their tickets, so if you missed out cancelled time off then ticket comes up !! it sucks..

I think it should really come on a first serve basis, I've never been and have always wanted to go, but never been in a position to for various reasons, I have my fingers crossed I'll be able to go this year and get a ticket.