The mkiv Supra Owners Club

James Millers SRD PT6262 8 Speed Build

Lee P

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much there now, few little things to do and still deciding on the engine bay boxes.

If it's not having boxes then we will make a heat shield for the turbo side.

Syvecs and toucan is in now also.

It's off to Simons tomorrow for some work so should have some nice exterior pics soon :)

James didn't want the standard generic style tail pipe. He wanted something that would fit the bumper and look a bit more interesting.

He brought us in a Porsche tail pipe that he liked the shape of so we thougt it would be rude not to make somthing of it.

We cut it apart and fitted it to the exhaust, really happy with how its come out. :)

Check out the video below of the start up

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/supralee/F82A3AF1-4F52-4BF9-945E-634CEB9408C0-8786-000003E5752DAE2F_zps4d594c01.mp4

Edited by Lee P (see edit history)

Great stuff again Lee, I know the tail pipe wont be to some tastes but with the subtle look of the car I think it blends in really ewll. Thanks again for taking the time to sort this for me.

Collection day cant come soon enough.

I will speak to you soon but think I will go with the boxes rather than the heat shield.