James Millers SRD PT6262 8 Speed Build

Lee P

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great build, reminds me of mine..... just with quicker updates. :p

Watching the car come together is the best bit. Can we do mine again? :D

Seeing your car at SRD made me stretch my budget, lovely car BTW. Just pleased I am first in line as this looks a busy year for you Lee

Nice work! Subscribed! Either this or the T67 for me

In comparison to the T67 (most adhere to as the best suited turbo for the 2jz) , would the 62 be better suited for quicker spool; instant power bursts, overtaking etc? I am not after hp pub talk or top speed numbers but real work usable power on the road 30km to 120 km acceleration

Seeing your car at SRD made me stretch my budget, lovely car BTW. Just pleased I am first in line as this looks a busy year for you Lee

Thanks James. It's difficult to know where to stop with the budget as you've got your bank balance on one shoulder saying your spending to much and Lee the tuning devil on the other! :D

Looking forward to seeing yours come together, It's a great looking car. :)

Nice work! Subscribed! Either this or the T67 for me

In comparison to the T67 (most adhere to as the best suited turbo for the 2jz) , would the 62 be better suited for quicker spool; instant power bursts, overtaking etc? I am not after hp pub talk or top speed numbers but real work usable power on the road 30km to 120 km acceleration

in short yes

a T67 gives the same power 1.3 as a T62 at 1.6 or there abouts ,but at the cost of a little lag but will be a cooler charge

Edited by mellonman (see edit history)