The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Modified Car Show 2013

Westy

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I may trek up for this, workmate has a Civic an said he's going might see if a mate wants to tag along :) be good to see those iv met and to those iv still to meet!

Anyone have an idea how much a spectator ticket is and car parking? Parking at SECC will be pricey am I right?

Think I may trek up for this, workmate has a Civic an said he's going might see if a mate wants to tag along :) be good to see those iv met and to those iv still to meet!

Anyone have an idea how much a spectator ticket is and car parking? Parking at SECC will be pricey am I right?

Usually £6 all day in the western car park as the east one was shut as of 2 weeks ago at my graduation ceremony

Tbh mate...this rule has been in place every year and my car has never been checked, but soda law with it being a new venue it'll happen this time.

- - - Updated - - -

You feeling okay? Did you end up swallowing accidentally through the siphon last year or something? :D

Haha! Had too much to siphon out this year.;)

Soz to be a pain Westy but will this affect us? There are 4 of us who will be putting our cars on site on Saturday afternoon.......or trying to anyway.

I did ask Sharon about this mate, but she says you guys will be fine since I've made her aware...I need to attend tomorrow at SECC and pick the tickets up! Hopefully I get the time as I'm working all day!