The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Modified Car Show 2013

Westy

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did ask Sharon about this mate, but she says you guys will be fine since I've made her aware...I need to attend tomorrow at SECC and pick the tickets up! Hopefully I get the time as I'm working all day!

Excellent. If anything goes wrong we'll just tell them some bird called Sharon told Westy its ok so let us in. sounds perfect to me.

Its looking dodgy for us at the minute guys, the little'un isnt very well got an appointment arranged for 12.30 tonight at durham hospital hopefully everything goes well, We really cant leave him if its anything remotely serious

I'm not going to be there :(

Just seen that on facebook James it seems everyones luck isnt running to well, are you not coming down for the show without the car?

Edited by safcdixon (see edit history)

Haha just seen that on FB mate you jammy git what does that include then?

Reply: VIP tickets get queue jump plus access to our VIP lounge for stunt drivers and show partners etc :) ... oh and of course free entry.

- - - Updated - - -

:D lapdancers

Hopefully the show girls changing area also!haha!;)