The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Modified Car Show 2013

Westy

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good day! Thanks to everyone that attended as it made it best turn out the club has ever had for this event.

The stand looked great and the 4.5m club banners had us visible from anywhere!:D

Hope everyone gets home safely and that some of you have decent pics as my iPhone apparently didn't like the lighting!:rolleyes:

Cheers everyone and hope you can all make it again next year.

Who won the top 50? I didn't hang about for the results. Overall, not hugely impressed with the show as a whole. Thought the live action area could have been much better if they had a bigger area to perform in and provide some sort of viewing stand or something to allow more people to see what's going on. For £18 a head I thought it was poor.

Good to meet up with everyone I said hello too and through my rose tinted glasses thought the stand was the best on display and should of been in the running for best club stand if such an award existed. :)

Hey folks

Stand looked great today well done. The boyfriend really enjoyed meeting you drift bear. He did well and won best performance/tuning car :-)

I agree show was poor not much to see and the display area could've been bigger......bring back ingliston and the drift taxis :-)

The $#@!ty R8 wont it, truly utter crap

The one with the multicoloured wrap? It was a standard car with a wrap!

He was revving it plenty when I was outside, so assume he was doing that when the "judges" were voting. Either way, that's ridiculous that such a standard car won.

Hey folks

Stand looked great today well done. The boyfriend really enjoyed meeting you drift bear. He did well and won best performance/tuning car :-)

I agree show was poor not much to see and the display area could've been bigger......bring back ingliston and the drift taxis :-)

Was good speaking to him aswell flossie :)

......bring back ingliston and the drift taxis :-)

And the drift demos, moto-x guys, motorbike stunt teams, Terry Grant stunt show burning through tyres for fun, monster trucks pulling cars apart, a decent show brochure or magazine, free bottle of auto glym polish for everyone and if you go back to the days it was called the fast and modified show: giving away a modified car at the end of the day.

That's me all unloaded and in front of the laptop at last after a 4am rise. Was a great day and great show from the Supra clan. Awesome effort from the guys coming from down south, a fair trek and good to meet a few more faces! I only got maybe 3 photos max and they were all of Hodge's (Top 50 winning imo) Supra :D

I had Cracking weekend at this, had a right good laugh, loads to watch throughout the day too, only thing id say is they need to whack some carpet down my feet are still ruined, was good to meet some of you guys too, never had the chance to talk to everyone like

The journey home was mint aswell the A74 is one mint stretch of road

Will be doing it again for sure! maybe with some more lacquer on the car next time lol

go buy an expensive car, wrap it, remap it. = winner?? Mmmmmmm!

950+ Supra, built from the Ground up over 4 years, hundreds of hours of Labour and sweat. And all built for less than Half that Audi was new. :blink:

Someone must get the balls kicked for not picking that over the Audi.

Hodges car must have been the most photographed car there.