The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Modified Car Show 2013

Westy

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's gonna be the plan mate :) I really don't fancy going up early on sunday at all would be something like a 4am start

4am start for me and Jonny on Sunday morning. Not sure oor lass is going to be too happy. :D

Anybody got any idea of the best way for her to get from the SECC to Glasgow centre, or is the SECC in the centre and is it walkable to the shops?

Also, anybody know of a decent 24 hour car park for Sunday night in Glasgow centre. Have booked a hotel but it has valet parking and no hotel scrote is taking my car and parking it on a street corner somewhere.

Edited by qwarrior (see edit history)

4am start for me and Jonny on Sunday morning. Not sure oor lass is going to be too happy. :D

Anybody got any idea of the best way for her to get from the SECC to Glasgow centre?

Also, anybody know of a decent 24 hour car park for Sunday night in Glasgow centre. Have booked a hotel but it has valet parking and no hotel scrote is taking my car and parking it on a street corner somewhere.

Just book an extra night man 4am is hidious! maybe not so bad if your staying sunday but johnny is gonna be goosed, its one long day for sure!

If anyone around Newcastle fancies a little convoy up, I'll be heading back up to Glasgow from JM-Imports on the Saturday afternoon/evening. :)

Shame you wernt ready for sat morning mate im sure Our few are heading up saturday are leaving around 9am, what time do you think you will be done at JM? Maybe worth sending SPG a pm he was asking a while back if anyone heading through the borders wanted a convoy up

Shame you wernt ready for sat morning mate im sure Our few are heading up saturday are leaving around 9am, what time do you think you will be done at JM? Maybe worth sending SPG a pm he was asking a while back if anyone heading through the borders wanted a convoy up

No idea as yet buddy, I arrive down there at 12.30pm on Saturday afternoon and will see if the car is ready yet or if there are still bits to be finished up before I can take her away :)

Anyone know what time we are expecting to get away at? Or remember when it was last year?

Was the back of 5 last year mate

- - - Updated - - -

No idea as yet buddy, I arrive down there at 12.30pm on Saturday afternoon and will see if the car is ready yet or if there are still bits to be finished up before I can take her away :)

My offer still stands for after mate. Just fire me a txt