The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Modified Car Show 2013

Westy

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two spare driver tickets are for whoever wants them and is there at 0645hrs on Sunday to get them off me.

As far as I know you and Geo want them, but Geo hasn't confirmed that!?

Now that wasn't too hard was it? :p

Call me crazy, but I'm sure Tony or Ross would be able to hand me it later on since I don't have a car (and certainly won't be there at 6:45am)? Not sure what time Geo is heading down at.

Got a bit of a problem at the moment if anyone can help??? I've just had my rear tyres changed and my nice 2 piece split rims won't seal (only on one side). Does anyone have a spare set of wheels that I could borrow or is anyone selling a set of alloys in the Dundee area?

Got a bit of a problem at the moment if anyone can help??? I've just had my rear tyres changed and my nice 2 piece split rims won't seal (only on one side). Does anyone have a spare set of wheels that I could borrow or is anyone selling a set of alloys in the Dundee area?

They won't hold pressure? If not over inflate them to try and create a seal mate, then take air out to the correct psi

I have a set of stock 17s in the garage if you are desperate bud. Located in Bearsden, Glasgow

They won't hold pressure? If not over inflate them to try and create a seal mate, then take air out to the correct psi

The guy that dose my tyres has spent 2 days doing everything he can to try and get them to hold pressure with no luck. It needs taken apart and the sealant replaced ill see if I can pick up anything tomorrow and Saturday if not I might need to pull out as I don’t think a space saver would look to good :)

Two spare driver tickets are for whoever wants them and is there at 0645hrs on Sunday to get them off me.

As far as I know you and Geo want them, but Geo hasn't confirmed that!?

Geo is going up with hodge and he will need a ticket I'm sure. A text will answer that question its quite simple really. Why the drama you are worse than a woman.