The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any ideas what time roughly we are getting on the train? Afford is about an hour away from me so wondering if I should stay the night before or not. What sort of price have people paid for the room? Would need a double

Any ideas what time roughly we are getting on the train? Afford is about an hour away from me so wondering if I should stay the night before or not. What sort of price have people paid for the room? Would need a double

I cant remember exactly but I think we aim to get to the tunnel and booked in for about 6:30. Packs and stickers need to be handed out before we get on the train.

I think you'll find it going up as the availability dwindles. I waited last year and got done for another tenner.

you'll be lucky enough to even get a room at this rate. As H said, I cant see them discounting rooms once the hotel starts filling up

I'm going to take my chances, as I remember last year people paying £25ish and I managed to get it for £10 by holding out till end of the year

I like to live my life dangerously :eyebrows: :D

Fixed.

If you now get it for a tenner, I will pay for your room Dave..!

Cheers mate, you're on ;)

Just remember no one had bought a room when that offer started :D.

Oh but they had :D

Check out the old thread- http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?259936-Dragonball-2012-Ashford-Travelodge-17th-May/page5 Your comment is at the bottom of the page :D People were buying rooms for more money before I purchased mine last year for £10 :)

Just to avoid a serious panic, tickets for this wont go on sale for at least another month. More than likely go on sale in January.

Hotel is looking to be around £65 per night including breakfast, Eurotunnel should be about £89. And stickers will be available to buy alongside the hotel and eurotunnel this year so we dont run out before I even start driving on the wrong side of the road.

Just to avoid a serious panic, tickets for this wont go on sale for at least another month. More than likely go on sale in January.

Hotel is looking to be around £65 per night including breakfast, Eurotunnel should be about £89. And stickers will be available to buy alongside the hotel and eurotunnel this year so we dont run out before I even start driving on the wrong side of the road.

I am on holiday for all of Dec, in South America so not much internet, I will be coming so save me a room !!