Westy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My rear window rubber was replaced with a new OEM item when the rear was be badged and sprayed mate...so it was reused when the window was taken out again.

Simple window out and back in job was £60. New oem rubber is about £40-50 I think, so £100 should cover it!?

My rear window rubber was replaced with a new OEM item when the rear was be badged and sprayed mate...so it was reused when the window was taken out again.

Simple window out and back in job was £60. New oem rubber is about £40-50 I think, so £100 should cover it!?

Wicked, cheers mate

Well I popped a few jubilee clips off the car today and set about polishing them up as I was inspired by Robs gold plated ones!:D

All I will say is hats of to you Rob, what PITA job but its the little touches that count:

This is my efforts so far:

That'll do for tonight... I'll crack on with the rest tomorrow night! Can't wait!lol!

Much better mate ! Retrim the seats with leather and get a stock knob and you have the perfect Supra interior.

Seats will be getting re trimmed in black leather with red stitching at some point when funds allow.;)

I love the Greddy shifter though, so it'll be staying.

Cracked on again with polishing some more jubilee clips this afternoon and decided to remove a few more bits along the way for a quick clean!:)

All rubber pipe work has been cleaned with warm soapy water and then coated with Autoglym rubber care to finish.