Branners

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I would very much like to attend. I live in Bristol. How do I put my name down as such?

Cheers folks,

R

I'm leaving Chepstow at around 0930 to be at the Elan Valley Visitors Centre for around 1130, if you want to drive up there with me :)

TomTom itinarary files are now available in the link below. If anybody wants Garmin ones then shout now!!

Download the zip file, unzip the 4 files in there (they are tiny files less than 1k each), then connect your TomTom and open up the drive it creates in My Computer, find the ITN folder and copy these 4 files in. Then when you need them just to go Itinarary Planning and choose the file to start with.

DragonCol TomTom ITN files - copy to ITN folder on satnav.zip

1. Branners

2. Havards

3. Burna

4. Robbieharley

5. SteveR

6. Listy35 (Meeting at Elan Valley Visitors Centre)

7. Wile e coyote +1

8. Pixelfill (all booked and every intention of coming, but Supra is still in garage for crank pulley replacement, may end up coming in Fiesta and bailing early)

1. Branners

2. Havards

3. Burna

4. Robbieharley

5. SteveR

7. Wile e coyote +1

8. Pixelfill (all booked and every intention of coming, but Supra is still in garage for crank pulley replacement, may end up coming in Fiesta and bailing early)

9. BOB B. & Trisha

We should be getting to the Travelodge around early teatime on Friday.

Edited by BOB B (see edit history)

1. Branners

2. Havards

3. Burna

4. Robbieharley

5. SteveR

7. Wile e coyote +1

9. BOB B. & Trisha (We should be getting to the Travelodge around early teatime on Friday.)

10. Ellis (arriving early Saturday morning)

1. Branners

2. Havards

3. Burna

4. Robbieharley

5. SteveR

7. Wile e coyote +1

9. BOB B. & Trisha (We should be getting to the Travelodge around early teatime on Friday.)

10. Ellis (arriving early Saturday morning)

11. DodgyRog & DodgyJen

Depending what time I finish work on Friday night, will affect wether we get to Shrewsbury for the start or just meet the Welsh lot and meet the main convoy on the way

Depending what time I finish work on Friday night, will affect wether we get to Shrewsbury for the start or just meet the Welsh lot and meet the main convoy on the way

I dont know what the other Wales guys are doing. They haven't posted on the thread. All I know is that DownImpact and LewysDanny are *thinking* about doing Brecon to Magor Services.

I'm leaving Chepstow at 0930 to get to Elan Valley for 1130 to get some footage of everyone coming in from Shrewsbury.

JB, I had a go at loading the itn zip files on to my TomTom and I think I've lost everything that was on my computer down a "wiggly wire" somewhere, have you got any post codes that the uninitiated could just put in the "navey thingey" just in case we get lost.

JB, I had a go at loading the itn zip files on to my TomTom and I think I've lost everything that was on my computer down a "wiggly wire" somewhere, have you got any post codes that the uninitiated could just put in the "navey thingey" just in case we get lost.

They'll be on the packs Bob - have got individual sheets for each portion of the day - no worries!