DragonCol Saturday 13th October - Chat thread

Branners

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My missus will have the camcorder running too.

Will get footage of everyone rolling into Elan Valley too.

Once we get home again on sunday, I'll get hold of you and send you any good footage for the inevitable Littler Productions video :D

Sounds like a plan!

Right sleep is needed I have a hell of an early start lol

Just thought me & Ellis may see you enroute as we are going the M42/M6/M54 (think I've got that right lol)

You might well do, I was considering going the back way from mine down the lanes 'rabbit run' but I've been down it the past two days and today it was quite flooded. So now going M5 M6 M54, adds another 20 miles on my journey but takes about the same time. Hope to see you both, but knowing me I'll be running late :/

You might well do, I was considering going the back way from mine down the lanes 'rabbit run' but I've been down it the past two days and today it was quite flooded. So now going M5 M6 M54, adds another 20 miles on my journey but takes about the same time. Hope to see you both, but knowing me I'll be running late :/

We'll wave when we shoot by you ;)

Great to put some more faces to names yesterday :)

Had a good time sat in the bar just chatting $hit all night, and laughing at Burna and Pig (what a duo lol :D)

Although there wern't as many as we had hoped, the company was awesome!

Thanks for making it a great day/evening guys and gals :thumbs: