The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DragonCol Saturday 13th October - Chat thread

Branners

Come on you bunch of spam javelins. Come and play with Mr H and give Colin the send off he deserves.

Anyone found not to be attending will have their home addresses given to Burna for him to visit at random with his inflatable butt plug.

*If that doesn't improve numbers then nothing will*

H.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He will be met at the door by a 6 stone Akita when he knocks at mine.

Just a heads up :)

Do Akitas like butt plugs?

H, like the new Avitar, very quick and on trend.

Thought it had gone un-noticed and was going to change it back to the penis, test card. Thanks Bob.

Also, I've put up a "warning" post on the hotel thread. Essentially, if no one claims Abz's and Drift_bears rooms by 3.30pm tomorrow, they will get taken off reserve, to ensure no cancellation charges.

3 others are still to let me know if they have booked their rooms, Mr Lover, and Dodec "J" and Burna. Please let me know asap if the room is booked. If not done by 3pm Friday 12 October, they will be cancelled.

Come on you bunch of spam javelins. Come and play with Mr H and give Colin the send off he deserves.

Anyone found not to be attending will have their home addresses given to Burna for him to visit at random with his inflatable butt plug.

*If that doesn't improve numbers then nothing will*

H.

I'll even bring round the cuffs too :D

My misses has said she will come, she enjoyed the Austec charity day and was a friend of Colin through this club and the fact the both were experiencing cancer, she never comes to car meet stuff so I hope there are some other wives/girlfriends coming to keep her interest, she can only listen to me talk about my big end for a few mins at a time