DragonCol Saturday 13th October - Chat thread

Branners

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't believe we are struggling to get numbers for this. I never met Colin but wish I had and this is the least I can do for a valued and popular member of the Supra community.

At least I know when I go to the big car park in the sky, my rememberance do will be in a phone box..!!

H.

I'll need a room double plz mate for Saturday

Added to the list.

I'm not after a room matey; having the kids with us means we'll head home so they can be in their beds.

Jamie is welcome to stay at mine... I promise not to nick the GTR whilst he's asleep.

Removed from the list ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone on the list who has not said if they want a room now has a PM. Dodec "j", sorry, I didnt see your post. Please ignore PM :)

I can't believe we are struggling to get numbers for this. I never met Colin but wish I had and this is the least I can do for a valued and popular member of the Supra community.

At least I know when I go to the big car park in the sky, my rememberance do will be in a phone box..!!

H.

Keep bumping the thread, I suspect some people haven't spotted it yet.

I wonder if all those who went to the funeral have seen it, and if not, if it's worth dropping them a PM. I'll research...

Keep bumping the thread, I suspect some people haven't spotted it yet.

I wonder if all those who went to the funeral have seen it, and if not, if it's worth dropping them a PM. I'll research...

I think most members will have seen it. I was talking to the Mrs tonight about our hectic life styles and between work, kids, house for sale, Mkiv.net, etc, we never seem to get a minute. We could easily drop out of this but it's an emotional decision to atttend, as was JAE for Tom S and Wile.

Maybe we take the club too seriously at times but when I think of the experiences with JAE, Dragonball etc I wouldn't miss a decent event for anything.

I hope a few more commit.

H.

I think most members will have seen it.

You'd be surprised, the number of panicky "I've only just seen this!!" PM's I used to get about SupraPod a few years ago when I took the bookings, with less than a week to go, after it'd been a hot thread for 4+ months, was astonishing. (Not to mention annoying!)

I hope a few more commit.

Me too. I will embrace my chance to remember Colin and take part in something like this to honour his memory.

UPDATE

1. Branners - Room Required (I'm presuming ;))

2. mr lover - Room required

3. Drift_bear

4. tooquicktostop

5. Listy35 (meeting in Brecon) - Room required

6. Supramanuk

7. SteveR + family! - NO ROOM

8. BOB B

9. Ellis

10. Abz - Room required (Is ScottC with you in your car, or in his own?)

11. Dodec J

12. Havard & Mrs H - Room required

13.Jimmy James (hotel booked for Friday) NO ROOM

14. Wile e Coyote and Mrs Coyote - Room required

15. TT paul and katie - Room required

16. Dragonball

17. dunk

18. Burna - Room required

19. Justin Bieber (if car sorted) - Room Required

So far, thats 10 rooms definite, plus 1 maybe. Group discount is a go!!!! :)

Edited by listy (see edit history)

H.

It's a small list but perfectly formed

As it stands at the minute we will be coming up for the Saturday drive, might meet up with the Wales lot to join the convoy rather than trying to get all the way up to Shropshire

If we can manage to stay either the Friday or Saturday it will have to be left until the last second for us unfortunately

but at least it looks good for the Saturday drive bit now

As it stands at the minute we will be coming up for the Saturday drive, might meet up with the Wales lot to join the convoy rather than trying to get all the way up to Shropshire

If we can manage to stay either the Friday or Saturday it will have to be left until the last second for us unfortunately

but at least it looks good for the Saturday drive bit now

You might be able to crash at ours mate on the friday. If you want, I'll have a word with the boss ;)

You might be able to crash at ours mate on the friday. If you want, I'll have a word with the boss ;)

Thanks for the offer bud, but if we are not going to go up to Shropshire on Friday night, then I will be working, so we will get up early on Saturday and meet you lot somewhere

Thanks though, appreciate the thought:thumbs: