The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DragonCol Saturday 13th October - Chat thread

Branners

Right. We've decided to join everyone at Elan Valley Visitors centre. Its only an extra 27 miles than the golf course where we were going to join, so meh. :D

We're going to try and get there for around half 11 so we can get footage of everyone turning up :thumbs:

Can you let me know what sort of time you planing to set off and somewhere we can meet you lot, I will obviously be coming acroos the newer Severn bridge

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you let me know what sort of time you planing to set off and somewhere we can meet you lot, I will obviously be coming acroos the newer Severn bridge

Is that the M4 bridge or the M48 bridge? If you go over the M48 bridge, you can meet us at the Texaco Garage on the edge of Chepstow (after the bridge) as we wont be going on the motorway at all :eyebrows:

We are looking at leaving no later than 0930 as its a 2 hour drive according to google maps.

If you put "texaco chepstow" into google maps it finds it :)

If anybody is going to Dragoncol that lives near swindon (or doesnt mind dropping in to collect something from Mawbs) can you pop me over a PM.

Mawby has a lot of old calendars and we are going to sell them on Dragoncol at a very reduced rate and give the money to the charity so I need somebody to pick them up, bring them up to Shrewsbury on the Friday so we can sell them on the Saturday.

Has to be said, numbers for this event are a little lower than expected.

Do you need to know for definite if people will be able to make it?

Basically work doesn't allow me to plan too far ahead. So I will literally know for definite on Friday if I can make it or not.

+1 to this I should know for definite by Monday whether I can get the time off work for this.

Initially I needed to know definite numbers so I could understand the level of cars that I had to control. I see the numbers are fairly low so if people are unsure then you can certainly decide the day before if reuqired. I have enough saying they will defo be there to make me think that we are not putting on a poor show.

THe more the merrier on this.