The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP

Guest 12sec1/4

Hi Chaps, I have just come over from the CRX-UK forum!

Sky insurance where asking people to put forward their cars and said only 30 places are up for grabs..

Well I got one! :) Very excited and looking forward to chatting with you guys on the day...

If you see a little Black Honda CRX then please be nice! (oh and catch me if you can!)

Paul.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky insurance where asking people to put forward their cars and said only 30 places are up for grabs..

Well I got one! :) Very excited and looking forward to chatting with you guys on the day...

If you see a little Black Honda CRX then please be nice! (oh and catch me if you can!)

Paul.

Welcome Paul, any pictures of the CRX? Which shape is it? I have owned a couple of CRX's, great cars!

Paul.

Good show :) spread the word around :)

The Supra's need some cattle feed to munch on mwahahaha :D

Paul.

Welcome and look forward to seeing your car, my son is a huge Honda fan and will be there on the day I think so will try and have a catch up on the day.

Agreed. Those Turbo civic's can go a bit!

They can indeed. A few weeks ago I had an interesting thrash against a turbod grey thing, it looked a real heap but was the ultimate sleeper shed thing, it was on the A6 and he was in convoy with a few others so guess they were on the way to pod. I had to work the Supra hard to keep up with him, although the amount of blue smoke it was pushing out I am not sure it would have made it to pod without an oil re-fill. But none the less, it caught me out and I was amazed at how he accelerated from the start.

Guest 12sec1/4
Welcome Paul, any pictures of the CRX? Which shape is it? I have owned a couple of CRX's, great cars!

I will post some photos up later when I'm at home for you. It's not a minter anymore unfortunately but it's not a shead either!

It's a 1990 mk2 SiR import. (to be honest it's my wife's!!!!) :D

You might have guessed that It does indeed have a turbo fitted and the engine is built up. It's not stupid horsepower as the turbo is not a monster but it still kicks out 340bhp and 275ftlb :)

I will need to dial in my boost by gear on the day...

Really looking forward to seeing some of your cars as I've always loved the Mkiv Supra!

I went on a RR day once with the mkiii supra boys and that was a great crack even in my little 1.6 nasp CRX!

I'll hook up a build thread on here tonight so you can see what your be chewing up and spitting out down the strip!

Look forward to catching up with you and your son Shane

Not that it's much help, but I'll be bringing a Spectator with me. He'll pay £10 on the door.
It has been unexpected spectators paying on the gate that has saved this event from financial ruin in the past, so actually it does help. :)

Well I will pay for a drag tomorrow and if someone wants it PM me as I can't go but more than happy to pay as I love this event! Fantastic people especially the Scottish lot and a great day even when it rains :)

We do like to make the effort in coming down :D just a shame that liam won't make it this year :(