The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP

Bet they dont.

Figures currently sit at around £2k in advanced tickets, the event costs us £5.5k....you can see why I'm struggling to commit to doing it next year.

That is a real shame, I can see this being our last :(

Not like this event doesn't have enough notice, everyone has 1 whole year to put some money away.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be signing on the drag racing as soon as I can confirm my car will be ready. I'm currently changing setup, but if there's not enough time will just bring it back out on the old setup for the day. Hopefully will have confirmation in the next few days.

That is a real shame, I can see this being our last :(

Not like this event doesn't have enough notice, everyone has 1 whole year to put some money away.

I think the problem is aswell that some members cant afford to get there cars ready for SupraPod astimes are hard ATM..

I would be there if wasn't the same weekend as the grand prix at silverstone. Shame its the same weekend :(

This.

I enjoyed the last SupraPod I went to, even if it was soaking. But I will be at the British GP that weekend. It's such a shame about the event but The GP is one time I get to see a load of my old friends each year.

If it goes ahead next year, how about putting potential dates up with a vote, so people can check what's on in the area?

Don't lose the 'pod people!

Do you want me start inviting other clubs guys?? might help get our money in the green

and can tickets be bought on the day??

Yep feel free to invite others. Entry tickets can be bought at the gate but drag/drift need to be bought in advance.

Ok cool ill spread the word. Entry tickets £10.00 for non members?

£10 non member entry

£65 non member drag

£35 non member drift

We need more drag/drift people to sign up really to help cover the costs, so see what you can do ;)

£10 non member entry

£65 non member drag

£35 non member drift

We need more drag/drift people to sign up really to help cover the costs, so see what you can do ;)

ALOT of the rx7 lads want to drift or take drift cars Steve but i have asked a few to do a thread. I can prob get numbers up but alot of them would mostly like to pay on the day

ALOT of the rx7 lads want to drift or take drift cars Steve but i have asked a few to do a thread. I can prob get numbers up but alot of them would mostly like to pay on the day

We would need payment up front to guarantee places I'm afraid.