The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Numbers are not looking to good, mods have said it may never happen again if things dont pick up.

It would be such a shame to lose Suprapod, its the best Supra meet of the year imo.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?267086-Suprapod-2012-7th-July-at-Santa-Pod

Whats with the low numbers at events now? We dont even have a Japshow club stand anymore.

One issue is people still dont know when it is!!!!

I text 3 people today including an events organiser to see if they are going and they all said "whens Suprapod then" :blink:

I will PM a load of people and try to get them on board :)

One issue is people still dont know when it is!!!!

I text 3 people today including an events organiser to see if they are going and they all said "whens Suprapod then" :blink:

I will PM a load of people and try to get them on board :)

Good man!! Less than 2 weeks now!!

I have a friend who will be coming in his BMW 335i if anyone wants to give him a race.

3.0 Twin Turbo engine, just like the Supra.

Thats would be a good race for a stock tt or bpu ;)

Yep it should be, modern day Supra. :)

Though I'd like someone to beat him so then I can laugh at another friend who's coming with him and is a HUGE BMW nut!

:D

Good man!! Less than 2 weeks now!!

I have a friend who will be coming in his BMW 335i if anyone wants to give him a race.

3.0 Twin Turbo engine, just like the Supra.

consider the gauntlet thrown down Abz buddy :D

Isnt it funny though that having a Supra as a fast car you would think people would want to cane it in a controlled environment rather than tell of their most apparent BS spirited driving chronicles ;)

Line the 335i up against my dads bpu ;) I wanna see the outcome!

Sounds, good. I'll come and find you guys on the day.

close to the half way mark I'd imagine, then the Supra should start to romp it!

That is my take on it too, the BMW's traction control should give it a clean start!

ps. BMW quote a 13.3 standing quarter for a stock one. Hmmmm.

Woah, that is a bit worrying! His one is a convertible (his already started the excuses with it being a bit heavy). :D

consider the gauntlet thrown down Abz buddy :D

Isnt it funny though that having a Supra as a fast car you would think people would want to cane it in a controlled environment rather than tell of their most apparent BS spirited driving chronicles ;)

Knew I could rely on you Scotty ;)

Of course! Espcially when some of the kills were quite impressive ones!! On that note, where is that boy?!? :D

As Jamie says still need quite a few more to sign up or it will be the last come on guys you want events & to make these happen sign up & let's all have great day out or another great event will be the last

Cheers Lui

Link to main booking thread below !!!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?267086-Suprapod-2012-7th-July-at-Santa-Pod

Edited by lui (see edit history)