The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I love my NA

mr two

Don't you own an NA too?

Shhhhhhhhh, I'm finally getting some cool status, don't blow it!

On a completely unrelated note I have a 'freind' with a facelift black N/A auto for sale(in a TT6 chassis) if anyone is interested. On a plus side the plates will come back as a TT6 so you can go incognito with the TTs :sly:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice suspension and a feature you will soon need to run HID's legally ;)

Sorry to correct you, but if you have dildos factory fitted, they have to work when using HIDs, and if you don't have dildos (ie JSpec), then that argument is invalid.

I've got a JSpec, have HIDs for both dipped and main beam, and it passed the MOT just fine. :)

Sorry to correct you, but if you have dildos factory fitted, they have to work when using HIDs, and if you don't have dildos (ie JSpec), then that argument is invalid.

I've got a JSpec, have HIDs for both dipped and main beam, and it passed the MOT just fine. :)

I stand corrected, I read it on a thread on here that they would soon be a requirement when having HID's.

Anyway, I'm setting up an N/A hunt next month if anyones interested, in a nutshell, a bunch of us turbo owners get together then tour the country looking for N/A's, when we find one we surround the N/A, point and laugh at the N/A and then throw sardines at the driver...............who's in?

I'm in, oh hold on you aren't an undercover N/a cop are you? Hows the tuna?

I love the na it has the grunt i need :D i wouldnt worry about the turbo guys, give anyone a chance to nock anything and they will its the 'cool' thing to do. Dont bother me, ill have my na alot longer than a turbo will last...and its cheaper to maitain with the same attention the turbo guys can get. Meh.

:search:

Hey guys....this wasn't supposed to be another " slag the N/A off" thead..We are all members of the same club!....Both the N/A AND the Turbo versions have their own common problems..

As many people have sensibly said - if you want a Supra but your budget aint that great you can obtain a very good N/A for a good price which looks just the same as a Turbo and still drives very well too...that is the case for me and a lot of others on here too..i was just saying how i love my N/A thats all:rolleyes:

And as i said in the original post..i have owned some nice MR2 Turbo's, so i DO know how it feels to drive a Turbo'd car...yes it DOES put a big grin on your face when you drive one and yes i would like to own a turbo'd Supra...when i can afford one that is....but in the mean time i'm lovin my N/A;)

Hey guys....this wasn't supposed to be another " slag the N/A off" thead..We are all members of the same club!....Both the N/A AND the Turbo versions have their own common problems..

As many people have sensibly said - if you want a Supra but your budget aint that great you can obtain a very good N/A for a good price which looks just the same as a Turbo and still drives very well too...that is the case for me and a lot of others on here too..i was just saying how i love my N/A thats all:rolleyes:

And as i said in the original post..i have owned some nice MR2 Turbo's, so i DO know how it feels to drive a Turbo'd car...yes it DOES put a big grin on your face when you drive one and yes i would like to own a turbo'd Supra...when i can afford one that is....but in the mean time i'm lovin my N/A;)

Well said, Sir. My sentiments exactly.

• 1 month later...

I have had my N/A for years now and it's certainly the longest I have ever owned a car, I decided it was the look of the car I was after, although I would of prefered a TT, budget and not wanting an Auto at the purchase time made the choice for me

I have spent stupid amounts of money on mine to get it looking the way I wanted and sometimes think I should of not started and waited until I could of afforded to start with a TT6 as a base car

Now after 6 years I must admit I really am in need of boost, I really find the lack of kick from the N/A frustrating on the odd occasion I want to have some fun

That being said, my N/A has been the best car I have owned for all round ownership and looks wise I still think they are one of the best looking cars on the road

Don't know what you are on about, my NA costs more than some TT's!! ;)

Don't you mean "Drag" and "Abz" in the same sentence hahaha

I've seen Abz in drag and it's not a pretty sight but it made Ed's day.

Mike, can you send them pictures back please, Ed says its his turn now :D