mr two

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you say so :D Did I film it?

The Darron one yes, you told us to line up for it, whilst we drove side by side for a bit.

The Paul one no, that was a quick blast to the next lights, by the time his turbo spooled up I was already there! :D

Or poor. NA supra or no supra. Slow gets my vote. Boosted-Slow FTW.

This is my opinion.

Always wanted a supra but could not afford a TT version. Love the lines. Love the way it rides.

As you said, its was NA or no way for me.

Hence why i ended up with a 94 SZ-R 5-speed.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

I agree, i loved my NA when i first got it 2 months ago, just for the fact that i had a supra, but now i believed i rushed into getting one, now i wish i had more power, and now im having to save hard to either NA-T it or sell t and get a single or twin, anybody who buys a supra loves power, and buying an NA will just make you want more power :(

I like my NA due to the cost/looks ect but as stated on every single Na-t or tt thread we all enjoy it but know deep down we want it to be faster than what it is now.... It's nice to be different over having a Ford Focus, Saxo and the rest of that sort of car but as stated and learnt by many before me if we had waited and got a TT we would of been happier...... If only I had waited for a 6speed NA at the time then I would of been in a better position imo for upping the power but being the mong I am I have to go and buy one of the 1st things I see due to being a massive helmet.......

I am far too hung over today to worry about my NA so I may as well face facts and get in my hair dressers big homo pulling mobile set for the day with a handbag and purse filled with rainbows while seeing who I can get to enter me while simultaneously smelling of old beer and sick.

Scott c seems to like me too much for his own good, I must of upset him at some point but I don't remember bumping his drag racing career or boot release thread while here.

Good morning all too :hang: ing

I may as well face facts and get in my hair dressers big homo pulling mobile set for the day with a handbag and purse filled with rainbows while seeing who I can get to enter me while simultaneously smelling of old beer and sick.

Grab your coat you sweet talking devil, you've pulled.