The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2012 - 7th July at Santa Pod Chat Thread

Branners

Guest 12sec1/4
Wembley :). I've been staying around Wembley more recently, where abouts are you working?

Pretty much all over mate, Stonebridge Park, St Raphiels estate nr Ikea, East lane, Kingsbury...

Most places with a council estate! We do maintenance for Brent Housing Partnership.

The drive in isn't pleasent! Been commuting for 7 years now...

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 12sec1/4

Well, I'm all set! Car washed, tools, jack spare Drive shafts, spare coolant, Helmet and pre written sign on form with licence all sorted.

Fluids checked (over fuelled)....

One down point is the Slicks I was borrowing are not going to arrive so I'll be launching on Toyo T1r's...

Not ideal but will have to do :(

The marquee is ready at Billing for the Saturday night festivites, and I plan on going to Tesco after Suprapod to get myself some beer and snacks to make the evening go smoothly.

See you all in the morning. Bring wellies, wasp repellant and a big smile, those are my 3 bits of advice.

Hope you all have a good day tomorrow guys.

Sadly I wont be there :( but hopefully next year :)

Make sure you all take a note of your times and start a thread with the info for each car that has gone down the strip :D

Will be good to see the up to date differences in times compared to modifications.

only just been told this is on as i havent been on the forum for ages and i now live just down the road from pod! can i pay on the gate? and how can i prove membership as i cant find my club card any where :(

going by the latest radar images of the rainfall and wind speed/direction it looks like

you have a band of rain moving in and could be with you in an hour or two :(

boooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

- - - Updated - - -

No times posted yet :( get them up people!!!!!

What a fantastic day! Thanks to all the forum mods and people who worked hard to make it happen. Yeah we got rained off just before lunchtime but there was plenty of opportunity for most to get plenty of runs in. I have killed my back tyres but hey what did I expect. Thanks again guys it was a cracking day and nice to meet a few more new people and catch up with a few we had met previously. Great event. My last run was against Jurgen and despite a slow start he made me look as though my handbrake was on!