The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2012 - 7th July at Santa Pod Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My second SupraPod event and it was awesome, such a great day. Okay it rained a little in-between & when it, looked like something out of an apocalyptic movie where people were running out from the grand stand!! I gave Jamesy a wave as he was running back to his car in the rain and he returned the wave with a finger wave instead! :D

I think I managed about 23 runs and that was with me stopping and having a good chat.

Great to meet some members who I know only through the forum, great to catch up with old faces. Apologises to anyone I didn't get a chance to chat to as I was too busy having fun on the strip! This event can not and I repeat, can not be stopped! It is only once a year guys, lets put this into the diary as a key event to attend!!

Well done to Branners and all the mods for an outstanding effort, honestly can not thank you guys enough for your time and effort in making this happen!!

. Okay it rained a little in-between & when it, looked like something out of an apocalyptic movie where people were running out from the grand stand!! I gave Jamesy a wave as he was running back to his car in the rain and he returned the wave with a finger wave instead! :D

The call that "flipping the bird" down my way ;)

Had a great day guys at my first suprapod. The date is gonna be an annual one for me.

Jurgen, awesome car mate. 240 miles of motorway to appreciate it on the way back. It sounds amazing too. :D

2nd or 3rd Suprapod day for me, first running my 34, thanks for allowing us. Some magnificent Supras there. Officially now seen the biggest turbo on a car ever! Only managed to line up with a scooby and skylines though. Had a good day and happy enough with an 11.22 on a road tune.

2nd or 3rd Suprapod day for me, first running my 34, thanks for allowing us. Some magnificent Supras there. Officially now seen the biggest turbo on a car ever! Only managed to line up with a scooby and skylines though. Had a good day and happy enough with an 11.22 on a road tune.

was that your blue r34 with the drag slicks on the back?! i...want....that....car :drool:

yo malcolm nice to see you on here..

Was another great weekend and great to catch up with the usual suspects and also great to meet new guys aswell!

Last night is a little "blank" at times to say the least lol, can't remember leaving the marquee and can't remember even being with everyone at blackies and bailey's static home! To say I was a little rough this morning/whole day is an understatement and if you seen me at japfest thats why I looked like a zombie lol

Glad I came along yesterday despite the crap weather, another good turn out and was enjoyed catching up with members old and new! :)

My pics from the event can be found here, as last year, if anyone wants any hi res versions/shots of their car just let me know. Cheers :thumbs:

http://bobbeh.co.uk/images/SupraPod2012/

Great pics there Bobbeh! Can I get my car's pics in hi res please? It's the white one with the drag wheels front and rear

http://bobbeh.co.uk/images/SupraPod2012/target171.html