The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2012 - 7th July at Santa Pod Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monsween, I would keep an eye on the traffic reports for Silverstone. They are talking about going for bumper to bumper parking on the hard standing to keep people out of the muddy fields. Which means once you are in you are in for good. You may want to find a park and ride of get a taxi to charge a fixed rate to get you there and pick you up and leave the car at Billing.

Already sorted the park and ride. Knew it'd be a nightmare so thought that'd be easier

...I also dont want to hear about anybody doing doughnuts or revving the goolies out of their engines at night. The friendly security guards will throw you off site if they catch you.
And anyone tarnishing the club image with behaviour like this can expect to be turned away from Suprapod - you've been warned.

Guest 12sec1/4

I had a major panic yesterday!

I took the CRX into work (Wembley) from my house (near Oxford) instead of the Van as I had an appointment at Euro-spec 2000...

Whilst in Wembley I was at some traffic lights and the clutch just shat it self... Fully engaged and wouldn't disengage. Foot to the floor! :help:

I pushed it to the kerb and called the AA to come tow me home. Cancelled my appointment at the tuners and was just about to call Sky to cancel Saturday!

Whilst waiting, I got under the bonnet and used the adjuster to wind out a load of slack (didnt think this work)... Fired her up and found my gears!!!! :nana:

Canceled the AA, canceled my cancelation (I keep spelling it wrong I know) and got everything sorted!

Tonight I'm worshiping the Sun gods and offering one of my Chickens as a sacrifice! We will have a nice day!!! :)

Guest 12sec1/4

What is the score with signing on?

Is it the normal sign on form at the office? I have my Gate pass but no strip pass... I assume a Mod will be at the office with a list of who can run?

I will be there from 08:30... Early bird catches the worm and all that!;)

Is it the normal sign on form at the office? I have my Gate pass but no strip pass... I assume a Mod will be at the office with a list of who can run?

Just bring the chicken tomorrow and we can grill it over your cooking clutch and use the feathers to dry the track.;)

When you come through the gate you need to hand your Sky pass to the mods on the gate, they will give you a signon voucher which you then take to signon and thats it.

Simple really.

Well the day was going so well until nicely my boss came in and told me I had to work the weekend...another year missed! I was really looking forward to the pod. Another reason why civvy life is looking better than the military right now :( absolutely gutted!!