The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A better way to introduce myself?!

Guest Lauren

Hi Lauren,

Welcome! :)

Car is a credit to you, especially given the relatively short timescale since you got the car! :thumbs:

It's a shame the insurance is quite high on the Glanza's as they are seriously rapid hot hatches out the box, and you can uprate them comfortably for 220-280HP with a few choice mods! :eyebrows:

Nothing wrong with big plans, most of us have them but only when we can fit it in with the kids, mortgage, bills etc!! ;) ;)

Hope to see you/your car at Japfest and enjoy the forum.

Pete :)

Edited by Peter P
Removing foot from mouth! (see edit history)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lauren

Thanks again for all the good comments guys, really appreciate it!

No, my bad! :taped::(

Sorry Lauren, you'd be surprised how many guys have done girly names on here! ;)

I didn't mean any offence & your car is still a real credit to you! :innocent:;)

I'll edit the post now.

:oops:

Lmao! Thats fine, I guess it is fairly unusual for a girl to be into cars etc as much as I am so I'll let you off lol!

Thank you :)

Welcome, nice car, my mate had a standard 07 reg one of those (sold it last month because he needed a van), it was a fun car, I used to have a swift gti about 10 years ago, i loved that car :)

Yeah they are fun cars, mine definitely makes me smile everytime I get in it! :D

Welcome to the club Lauren, and nice looking Swift :) 3 pages of posts and not one hovis? I'm outraged!

Haha I know it's crazy! Really nice to know people like the way I'm heading with the car though so thanks everybody! :)