The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A better way to introduce myself?!

Guest Lauren

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that what you said when you first met your girl, Brad? ;):D

I didn't talk to her for 4 months while she was doing uni work experience at the leisure centre as she was so quiet! Ten she asked me to go for her leaving drinks and she came on to me :) as I said I have a huge personality ;)

Welcome again Lauren.

I do hope the boys don't scare you off.

They're a nice bunch really, and after their injections they'll be fine...they may even end up talking about cars too :)

WHAT. On this forum? When a girl has joined.... never.

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/D/Dragonman18/1122941125_ffQuagmire.jpg

Guest Lauren

LMAO! Oh my... guys, it's gonna take a bit more than that to scare me off I'm affraid!

What a intro lol. Welcome to the forum? How old are you? I had mine when I was 21.

Thanks! I'm 18.. would love a Supra, I could afford to get one (with a little saving) and insure one (as funnily enough I did a quote and it was less than it is to insure my Swift, how they work that out I will never know.. that was a twin turbo one too!) it's just running it which would be the problem, then when things come around like time for new tyres etc etc!

21 is a cool age to have a Supra, must have been amazing to have such a nice car so young!

Thanks! I'm 18.. would love a Supra, I could afford to get one (with a little saving) and insure one (as funnily enough I did a quote and it was less than it is to insure my Swift, how they work that out I will never know.. that was a twin turbo one too!) it's just running it which would be the problem, then when things come around like time for new tyres etc etc!

21 is a cool age to have a Supra, must have been amazing to have such a nice car so young!

I had mine at 22-23, insurance was only a bit more than my ZR160 I had before it, but that was *cough* 7 years ago now and prices have changed. Just make sure the quote you're getting is for the right vehicle, you'll be amazed at the number of insurers who quote for a MKIII rather than MKIV, or quote for a UK spec rather than import. Also you'll notice most quote more for imports, regardless whether they're NA or TT, and UK-TTs will be cheaper, but then that's not always the case either.

LMAO! Oh my... guys, it's gonna take a bit more than that to scare me off I'm affraid!

Very true, nothing is cheap with supras. And the more power the more ££ it costs too trust me. Singles cost a lot of cash to build and run.

Was cool to have it at then yeh, iv always had fast cars and payed the ins for them but always wanted the supra.

Eager? Friendly? Connoisseurs? :D

There is the flip side to that to such as perverted,Bored,Curious to see if she attractive and other better words that Branners would not want posted on a friendly swear free forum like this.

Just for the record I purely am perverted with a dash of bored.

Edit: I wonder how many views and comments this thread would have if the title was- New member called Kevin.

Edited by Graham1984 (see edit history)

I wonder how many views and comments this thread would have if the title was- New member called Kevin.

Three?

Seriously though Lauren, if you're cute, we'll be even nicer to you. More helpful. Might even get some freebies! ;)

Three?

Seriously though Lauren, if you're cute, we'll be even nicer to you. More helpful. Might even get some freebies! ;)

When the pm pictures of members doing naked star jumps come sailing into your inbox while asking for a "similar" return photo you will be so glad you signed up here.