The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ alive that's a bit cheap.

Bargain of the century!

:yeahthat:

Anyone know of any other car which has this level of reliable power & looks this good for £35k? I doubt it very much!!

Good question. I had a look on PH yesterday and thought about what I would replace the Supra with. Basically, because my tastes are as such, I can't find anything under £45K that would float my boat. I am looking for something 400 HP and above, reliable, manual box and look the shizz.

So it looks as if JP's car is perfect. What kind of power is this pushing out now since the turbos were swapped?

H.

In the end all things come to an end. Hopefully it will sell and go to a good home. If not, I will be all over the breaking thread!

I hope you find something just as much fun to replace it. I was in a tuned Porsche 911 (cant remember who tuned it) with wide rear arches and a brilliant spoiler, it sounded immense and looked the business, I can see you giving that a thrashing.

Tech art, that was it.

It's 979 Bhp at the min, you can turn the boost down if you want less or I have a billet 6766 I will do a deal on that will run 800+ I'd have thought.

Doluck wing is not included in the sale, happy to do a deal on it though.

It's 979 Bhp at the min, you can turn the boost down if you want less or I have a billet 6766 I will do a deal on that will run 800+ I'd have thought.

Doluck wing is not included in the sale, happy to do a deal on it though.

800 Lol..!!

I would kill myself in this. I really hope it doesn't get broken.

Good luck with the sale JP. Even though I can afford it and I have never got over the TRD 3000 shanangans from 3 years ago, this car would be put to better use who drives like you do. It's too expensive/perfect to track if you have OCD like I have. Jeez, my stock TT has never seen a track and that is worth a quarter of the price.

H.

Jamie. What's your price idea on the 6766? Or do you want to sell it with the car?

I'm not sure yet, i don't want any pm's regarding breaking yet as it gets very confusing, if I decide to break I will list out all parts and prices in a new thread.

Blimey, i knew i'd been away from the forum for a bit, and expected a lot to catch up on :)

Your car is out of this world, best of luck to you and i hope with a deserving new owner, and clearly some exciting times ahead with a new purchase :thumbs:

Get this broke at the end of the day its just a car no matter how goood it is or what its had spent on it and you know yourself you will make more back.

Unless it goes abroad I cant see it selling not with in two weeks.

I always like Jamie's 'take it or leave it' approach :)

If he does something, then you know it's going to be very good and done properly.

If he doesn't do anything, no big deal...but he probably will come up with something sooner rather than later.