The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will still be here, might even build another supra in a year or so, i just fancy a change for a bit.

jamie as you are serious guy i might sugest some of the out of reach pipe dreams i have.

have you considerd something bespoke and individual. i would personally love to see an engine like yours in the skin of a db9 or even a db7.

a db7 with a cooked engine went through on blue cycle last year for under 6k

of you dont fancu something like that get a test drive of the maserati gran turismo. i had the plesure a few weeks back and the sence of theater and sound from the thing was immence. and the auto/flappy paddle box was superb. not to mention the stunning interior. tha one i was in was black on black too. looked stunning

jamie as you are serious guy i might sugest some of the out of reach pipe dreams i have.

have you considerd something bespoke and individual. i would personally love to see an engine like yours in the skin of a db9 or even a db7.

a db7 with a cooked engine went through on blue cycle last year for under 6k

of you dont fancu something like that get a test drive of the maserati gran turismo. i had the plesure a few weeks back and the sence of theater and sound from the thing was immence. and the auto/flappy paddle box was superb. not to mention the stunning interior. tha one i was in was black on black too. looked stunning

Im pretty much set on getting a GTR dude, i want 4wd for a while and a car i can use with the family.

Im pretty much set on getting a GTR dude, i want 4wd for a while and a car i can use with the family.

Don't blame you Jamie, you have taken the Supra to the limits for road use really and then when there is nothing more to achieve it gets boring quickly I guess

I fancy a GTR, I am also looking at an AMG C63 when my current goes back in December, need to keep a practical car, have to ask the question why I need the Supra at times !!

I dont know yet, when the supra is gone i will go look at a few, only thing i 100% know is it has to be black.

Whats nhpc?

Yeah in many ways I regret not getting a black one although I do love mine in silver! I would get a MY10 or higher, I'm sure you don't need it but if you ever want GTR advice drop me a PM :) NHPC is Nissan High Performance centre - they are the dealers and servicing centres for the GTR.

jamie rather than selling the sup and then later shelling out again tonnes of wonga on another car wouldnt it be better to store the sup away, keep it as a trophy then one day when you get the bug again rest assure you got a four digit hp machine ready built. never ever thought this day would come honestly.

To be honest before the GTR the supra was one of the best japenese car from production, since the GTR there's no match that is the best production japenese car right now ever. In all honesty I think they look ugly, but seeing jurgens one changed my view, I guess I would have one anyday.......

Jamie stupid question when you say "shell" do you mean the list of parts for sale will be engine parts only or parts like bumpers etc? I know you don't want pms or parts questions Im just wanting To know what to expect

You are just going to have to wait and see im afraid dude.

As Ryan G said at Suprapod. Only 2 cars have ever scared him. The black beast and Paul Whiffs car. He said that Jurgens R35 was close but with 4WD was a lot tamer. (I do not mean slower by the way, just not as scary!)

Good luck with what you do JP, I'm sure it will be one hell of a project. Just wish my pockets were as deep!!!!!

Just happened to check the forum properly after a couple of weeks and certainly shocked to see this thread. I could see it coming however wasnt expecting it to be this soon, lesson learnt for next time - get a ride in Jamie's car before he decides to break it :)

Best of luck with your new project - certainly will be interesting to see what you do with it and whether you prefer it over the surpa or not.

missed out on a lot of tasty parts, you lot are worse than vultures....... :)