The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They might be going with the shell mate, ive had an offer which the guy is going to confirm this weekend, soon as i know whats happening with that i will put up a full list.

Bugger, could swop them plus cash if the guy is not interested in yours, mine are in as new condition

Let me know Jamie, cheers

Im pretty sure im going to break it mate, will make my mind up for sure this weekend.

Although it's a shame, You'll get more money back on it.

Let me know if you need a hand stripping the car mate.

PM me if you don't mind my list in advance as I'll probably be to late in your breaking thread. :rolleyes:

Ah moving over to the dark side JP :) already looking forward to the project thread :) what MY are you going for?

R34 GTR will always keep there value :) I sold mine for pretty much what i bought it for after 2 years of ownership, not many out there unlike the R35's

I do hope so but saw I saw 1 of 80 with 20k on the clock for under 25k.

You why R35s are so cheap now, momumental servicing costs! Some of the prices I've seen are utterly eye watering!

Im referring to dealer prices. The 3rd and 4th year service costs are unreal.

I don't think so, Middlehurst quotes for servicing my GTR were ok although loads use indys now because the experience of a lot of them are above nhpc.

Ah moving over to the dark side JP :) already looking forward to the project thread :) what MY are you going for?

I don't think so, Middlehurst quotes for servicing my GTR were ok although loads use indys now because the experience of a lot of them are above nhpc.

I dont know yet, when the supra is gone i will go look at a few, only thing i 100% know is it has to be black.

Whats nhpc?

Its ok mate, its just if I dont do a full list i get lots of silly low offers, i had an offer today of £75 for the carbon door cards, you know who you are :D

sounds like a Rob Mitchell stunt to me :D

shame to see it go in parts but with every ending there is a new beginning :D