The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

Always loved this bonnet, be good to see it on the car with a proper fit.

Must have cost you an arm and a leg Jamie, bet you're keen to see it all being worth it :D

Less than the price of a new doluck bonnet (£1850 last time i looked) and this one fits ;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got a nice fibreglass one you can have ;)

Funny man :rolleyes:

The nice thing about Nur-luck is that they FIT! :D, Still cant believe how bad that genuine do-luck bonnet fitted. Gutting

Really does look the nuts, will improve the look of yours Loads, plus the vent will help aid cooling. Top stuff!

Im gonna keep the old bonnet, i know what im like with changing my mind, ive also bought a whifbitz front bumper, im a big OEM bumper fan but plan to just use the whifbitz one the odd time when i fancy a change.

I know dude :)

If you change your mind, then I don't mind looking after it for you. :innocent:

No way dude, they look naff compared to new facelift lights, the car looks so much newer with the FL lights.

Indeed the car looks very nice with the facelight style lights.

Jamie, are these a straight forward plug and play swap, or is there more to it than that?

Indeed the car looks very nice with the facelight style lights.

Jamie, are these a straight forward plug and play swap, or is there more to it than that?

Lee fitted them last time so was easy for me to swap, i think the fog light plugs are different and you have to wire up the faclift side lights iirc.

Nice one, very much look forward to seeing what you think when its fitted. Want to try and sort one out for mine at some point, can never seem to get hold of him. Must be a busy chap which is good.

I always get him ok but i know he has a lot on his plate at the min, Roy his business partner is not well so Noel has to run everything at the min, they have also moved to a much bigger unit so he is pretty busy.