The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All good then. Even over winter, used regularly??!

Yup, every chance i get, was out in it today, If its dry out it grips just fine this time of year, if any salt goes on the roads i will avoid using it till its washed away, but thats about it.

Bit of a random question Jamie, what road tires do you run?

R888's summer and pilot sports in the winter, although i have the drag radials on at the min.

The car was in at baldys a few weeks back, I had the front wings resprays to lose the carbon Nur Motorsport logo, he also sorted out the seibon carbon tailgate for me, got it fitting a lot better and filled and paint the 3rd brake light, His work is faultless as always, thanks mate.

thank you for your kind words Mr P

Thats lush mate, bet your looking forward to those.

I'm not fully up to scratch with the procedure, is it going to be done on the same material on the alloy, I supposed it would have to be done on a two or three peice rim?

I've one peice wheels and considering a refurb, but would like a nice polished rim, considering my options. Does it have to be a particular grade of alloy?

Thats lush mate, bet your looking forward to those.

I'm not fully up to scratch with the procedure, is it going to be done on the same material on the alloy, I supposed it would have to be done on a two or three peice rim?

I've one peice wheels and considering a refurb, but would like a nice polished rim, considering my options. Does it have to be a particular grade of alloy?

All questions for Ibrar im affraid. i dont know the procedure.

Some Gtechniq C5 wheel armor will really protect those wheels Jamie. It will make them a doddle to look after.

http://gtechniq.com/shop/3s-for-cars/exterior-coatings/c5-wheel-armour/

Cheers mate, will order some of that.