The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRR club dyno day - May 28th (Surrey)

Homer

I wasn't aware you lot were planning on turning up, the more the merrier!

Dyno run Tracey? would 13:30 -14:00 be okay or do you need a bit later? We'll need to be pretty accurate with the timings so the SRR guys aren't stood around waiting :)

Yes, of course that's fine, anyone is welcome to drop by and say hello :)

Yep that timing will be good, be nice to see what the car is running now I have finally got it delimited :p. I will sort out with the guys on timing to meet at clacketts and get around to you, althou i think there is only about 4 of us coming

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Homer, sorry I didn't get back to you till now I've been away camping all weekend, if you could get me in for a run in the morning that would be good, I'm in a BPU auto.

Thanks.

I'll have to pencil you in at 12:30, but if you get there earlier we should be able to fit you into a slot before 12:00

I might be interested in an early of late slot :) Impreza should be getting picked up Friday, and running around the 400 mark. Can only confirm on Wednesday as I should know if I will be able to collect the car on Friday afternoon.

Could be a bit tricky, best to give me an update on Friday and we'll see if we can fit you in at the start. You'd need to be there at 10:00 though

Thanks Homer, I should be there at start time but will have to leave around 13.00/14.00.

Okay, it won't be a problem to get your run in before 1pm

Could be a bit tricky, best to give me an update on Friday and we'll see if we can fit you in at the start. You'd need to be there at 10:00 though

ok, will come back to you when I know... though might be test driving my next car in the morning, just waiting for the dealer to sort out the time ;)

Can now say that I will be definitely attending - but spectating only, and will be bringing my mate Dan (who came to the Bluewater F&F meet) who seems to be pretty serious about buying another Supra (black or red, 6 speed, stock) so anyone looking to sell should be bending his ear ;)

Im coming, either in the VXRR or the VXR (not sure which one yet but i will know for sure fri night) - either way il run what i bring :)

I've got Trudy down at 10:00 with the VXR-R, do you mean you might put your VXR instead, or as well as?

Can now say that I will be definitely attending - but spectating only, and will be bringing my mate Dan (who came to the Bluewater F&F meet) who seems to be pretty serious about buying another Supra (black or red, 6 speed, stock) so anyone looking to sell should be bending his ear ;)

What you turning up in? :eyebrows:

Any chance of getting Stuarts RS4 on in a morning slot?

Can't see why not, Charlie should be able to fit him in before/after the FWD's provided Wiggy1980 and slicknick don't mind waiting an extra 15 mins for their runs.

Slightly odd question but I haven't been to SRR before but a friend tells me you have to park some distance away and bring cars in groups of 3 or something? I have had a bit of a football related injury and am on crutches at the moment so was wondering how far is is. Still intend to be there on the saturday, might need to bring a chair though ;)