SRR club dyno day - May 28th (Surrey)

Homer

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, yes it is RWD and i think he want's to get an idea of the power before he starts modding, maybe if his car ran later in the day it would be easier for the dyno guys to set up after the supras?

RWD is not a problem, it can be run at any point during the day as the rollers only need to be messed with if running a FWD or 4WD car. Which time would be best for him?

PS: You can ignore the PM now :)

RWD is not a problem, it can be run at any point during the day as the rollers only need to be messed with if running a FWD or 4WD car. Which time would be best for him?

PS: You can ignore the PM now :)

If you could put him down for 10:30 that would be great, just hope i don't have less power! :p

• 2 weeks later...

dont think ill be coming down this time :(

sorry folks, no samosas, i just simply dont have the time to do them, i dont buy off the shelf i home make them and they take all night to wrap up and because im so swept off my feet with work it just wouldnt make sense. :(

I'll come & spectate Darryl, wouldn't want to embarrass myself & put the CTR on the dyno. :D

It can't be worse than an NA can it? :D Be good to see you there mate

dont think ill be coming down this time :(

No need for you to do food Adnan, lovely as it was the last couple of times :) Could you not make it down to drop in for a few hours, I'm sure you could do with a break from work for once!

you can ride with me if you want, ill be driving from docklands.

When you say ride with me, are you offering me a lift?

Because if you want me to try drive with you, then I have no hope in hell if you put your foot down. :D

No need for you to do food Adnan, lovely as it was the last couple of times :) Could you not make it down to drop in for for a few hours, I'm sure you could do with a break from work for once!

if i turn up without food the num brothers would erm rape me lol

ill try my best bud, its been a long time.....

if i turn up without food the num brothers would erm rape me lol

ill try my best bud, its been a long time.....

Dude do it! We will have pizza, okay not as good as the somosa's but still!

It would be good to see ya :)