SRR club dyno day - May 28th (Surrey)

Homer

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Homer, could you scrap me off the list :-( new boss at work is being an A**hole and telling me i gotta work the saturday .. even though i booked it off ages ago!! LIVID to say the least.

Sorry dude

Ah bugger, sorry to hear that.

Another free spot available at 1pm if anyone wants it?

if i turn up without food the num brothers would erm rape me lol

ill try my best bud, its been a long time.....

Lol adnan, will miis you bud if you dont come down, its been above 12 months since we last met i bet.

Try and make it if you can WITH or WITH food lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doing my best to get the car ready so I can come along. If I get it finished this week I will MOT it on Saturday but worst case it'll be Saturday 28th for the MOT so I'll be at SRR mid-afternoon. Hopefully someone will still be there :search:

Looks like my mates getting a Type-r next week, hes still up for coming tho and happy to take a later slot as it means changing the rollers. :)

If he's bringing the type-r we'd need to put him on at 10:15 to keep the FWD's in one spot. Can you ask him if that's okay?

Going to come along to this now, with a couple of friends, looks like it will be quite an entertaining day, wouldn't have minded going on, but all the morning slots are taken, I will have to leave around 13.00 though, have a big night out to go too starting at 18.00.

Going to come along to this now, with a couple of friends, looks like it will be quite an entertaining day, wouldn't have minded going on, but all the morning slots are taken, I will have to leave around 13.00 though, have a big night out to go too starting at 18.00.

There is still morning slots available if you want to make it around 10:30, we could fit in another couple without delaying the others.

I will need to know in advance if you are going to put a car on the rollers. If you have any with FWD or 4WD cars they need to be done ay 10:30

put me in for 1pm thanks

Done :)

Goint to bring my BMW to this if thats ok, spoke to Ryan about having a look at a slight miss fire just need to ring him to arrange best time for him

John

Not a problem John. Ryan should be there all day but I expect he will want to do tinkering jobs towards the end of the day. Let me know when you have a time in mind.

Done :)

Not a problem John. Ryan should be there all day but I expect he will want to do tinkering jobs towards the end of the day. Let me know when you have a time in mind.

2pm is fine with me, I have a mate with a crossfire :limp::limp: but he wants a print out will that be allowed if the spaces are not filled?

John

2pm is fine with me, I have a mate with a crossfire :limp::limp: but he wants a print out will that be allowed if the spaces are not filled?

John

It'll be fine to fit him in, there's plenty of spaces so it won't be a problem. RWD isn't it?

Can you put me down, pm would be best as I think some of the Kent crew are meeting at Clacketts then driving around to meet you all

I wasn't aware you lot were planning on turning up, the more the merrier!

Dyno run Tracey? would 13:30 -14:00 be okay or do you need a bit later? We'll need to be pretty accurate with the timings so the SRR guys aren't stood around waiting :)

is it ok to come to this just to watch and meet people?

Yes, of course that's fine, anyone is welcome to drop by and say hello :)