SRR club dyno day - May 28th (Surrey)

Homer

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daryl - Thank you for organising yet again a superb dyno day.

imi - Thank you for picking me up, you sir have a stunning Supra. :cool:

And finally it was fantastic to see you all, a great start to a long weekend :)

Yeah looking forward to upping the boost, still had a great day, thanks very much to Jay letting me drive his F430 Spyder, top man and what a car.:cool:

That car sounded and looked absolutely stunning, great guy too.

No worries Abz- thanks for the company - the blackwidow needs some tender love and care on the side (i'll ensure that my wife doesnt know anything about it).

Looks like I am in the market for a new turbo - will post up on my thread and investigate what the best option is.

That car sounded and looked absolutely stunning, great guy too.

No worries Abz- thanks for the company - the blackwidow needs some tender love and care on the side (i'll ensure that my wife doesnt know anything about it).

Looks like I am in the market for a new turbo - will post up on my thread and investigate what the best option is.

I'll do you a very good deal on a slightly used GT42R ;) Let me know if you want to start playing in the big league :p

jamie what whp mate ?

from dyno graph looks mega laggy bud ?

It looks laggy because where the car is wheel spinning so badly it causes tue rpm to increase so fast it hits the limiters and ends the run!

The car is easily 1000bhp+ but trying to put it down on a Dyno is a nightmare! Roll on Tdi! 1000@the hubs!

It looks laggy because where the car is wheel spinning so badly it causes tue rpm to increase so fast it hits the limiters and ends the run!

The car is easily 1000bhp+ but trying to put it down on a Dyno is a nightmare! Roll on Tdi! 1000@the hubs!

ahh that makes sense then ryan as i saw it and thought how laggy it looked.

if its slipping then tdis will tell the full story.

Nice to see you again guys. TVR wasnt quite as happy as expected, It made 270 bhp and 320 Ib, but the fueling was very lean. It was originally a 4.0 but now has a 4.6 fitted. Charlie has said the first thing to check is does it still have the 4.0 ecu fitted which i will look into straight away

Nice to see you again guys. TVR wasnt quite as happy as expected, It made 270 bhp and 320 Ib, but the fueling was very lean. It was originally a 4.0 but now has a 4.6 fitted. Charlie has said the first thing to check is does it still have the 4.0 ecu fitted which i will look into straight away

mark adams tornado ecu s are great on the rover engines...

mark adams tornado ecu s are great on the rover engines...

Cheers mate, that was the name i was given by Charlie to, apparently he is very difficult to get hold of though. Just doing a search now to find out where the ecu is and any common numbers i could find on it to see if it is a 4.0 version

Another good day out :)

Even if I didn't get to run something sheddy for a change :( My little smart is need of serious surgery at the moment :)

Hats off to Fearless for just going for it :) Jamie, even with the ear defenders I still had ringing in my ears, and I swear my nads get a good tingle as well when that thing spun up :)

John's BMW is just something incredible, such a lovely machine :)

I had a good afternoon, I think these things should happen more often!

It's good as always to see familiar faces, and it's nice to see a good array of supra variations.

I'm just wonderin' how did the t78 1uz get on with it's tune?

The bmw is really well put together, I can only imagine how much of a handful that must be!

Jamie your car sounded like it made the power so easily, quite incredible!

and

Simon, I hope your trip to Southhampton was straightforward!

The only downside is I seem to be a set of long nosed tweezers... you know who you are!!! ; )

Edited by Robbie (see edit history)