• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any slots left for this?

Yes, a few still available. One at 13:00, and then 14:45 onwards

If possible please slip him in anytime before me, ta.

I've put Stuart in at 10:30, any good? He'll need to be there on time though as I don't expect Charlie will be happy having to mess about with the rollers half way though the day ;)

Should be, if i can drag my arse out of bed.

Good stuff, you can have a play with Stuarts RS4 on the M way;)

I've put Stuart in at 10:30, any good? He'll need to be there on time though as I don't expect Charlie will be happy having to mess about with the rollers half way though the day ;)

Leaving mine at 9:15-9:30 so should be there for 10ish.:)

Slightly odd question but I haven't been to SRR before but a friend tells me you have to park some distance away and bring cars in groups of 3 or something? I have had a bit of a football related injury and am on crutches at the moment so was wondering how far is is. Still intend to be there on the saturday, might need to bring a chair though ;)

Sorry mate, missed your question.

The main parking for the site is about 100m from the rolling road itself, people will have to walk in. We can bring cars on/off the site so it won't be a problem for you to jump in a passenger seat :)

Sorry mate, missed your question.

The main parking for the site is about 100m from the rolling road itself, people will have to walk in. We can bring cars on/off the site so it won't be a problem for you to jump in a passenger seat :)

there is one security guard there in particular who is a real pain.

Is it still in the same complex Homer or outside the main gate?

It's still in the same complex, parking is inside the front gate, but outside the security barriers.

there is one security guard there in particular who is a real pain.

You're not kidding! On that note, Charlie has asked if everyone could take a read of the form here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/vixpy1/images/Rolling.pdf

I'll be there. Not 100% sure on time but I reckon about midday.

I am hoping to pop over at some point but dont know what time.

Good stuff guys, be good to see you, it's been a while!

Daryl, Steve Fearless is popping over for abit of mapping after so you can all get to hear a V8 Turbo :D

Excellent :)

Only one spot left now, any more takers?

Charlie has asked me to reiterate the importance of considerate and quiet driving to and from the SRR site, especially no hard acceleration on the road outside the site. There is PGA golf on at Wentworth this weekend so need to keep the noise down on the roads. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/vixpy1/images/Rolling.pdf

Also, they will not be able to take card payments - cash only. Pikies have nicked a load of the telephone cable in the area...