Jakes Sz supra build- The details count

ripped_fear

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks good mate. Interested to see pics of them fully fitted!

Thanks mate you and me both, if they come out ok i may buy some of their other bits. I know its weird but I'm determined to get my car smelling more expensive lol. Every UK you get into smell so much better than j-spec due to all the leather rather than the fake stuff.

Thanks mate you and me both, if they come out ok i may buy some of their other bits. I know its weird but I'm determined to get my car smelling more expensive lol. Every UK you get into smell so much better than j-spec due to all the leather rather than the fake stuff.

That's true, although after dying my carpet black and using too much dye the car smells like permanent marker pens lol. I do prefer the leather though it's so much easier to keep clean and looking fresh.

Yeah its not very pleasant, although the smell is wearing away so is the dye around the edges. I would rather just get a vgc second hand or new carpet and save the trouble.

Think your right, I missed one the other day on FB and a chap who offered me one on here has stopped messaging so im still looking.

Good luck I tried doing these myself I have the same, they failed and creased after a while. I now have a new set which I will get done professionally :)

Cheer mate, I will see how they go and how they look once finished. If they turn out crap they don't cost much, I will just bin them. Got a couple of spare sets.

Got to try everything once. That is how you learn after all.

Well its all fitted. As good as its going to get anyway. Not sure i will actually fit them or not.

Also found some hose ends I bought at the NEC show back in November, forgot I even had them. May venture into the garage tomorrow and do a couple of bits, as long as its not too cold lol

attachment.php?attachmentid=195982&stc=1&d=1421165962

attachment.php?attachmentid=195983&stc=1&d=1421165962

attachment.php?attachmentid=195984&stc=1&d=1421165962

attachment.php?attachmentid=195985&stc=1&d=1421165962

attachment.php?attachmentid=195986&stc=1&d=1421165962

DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

Looking alright mate, but........ I think you should have not had the shiny black scuttle panel in the engine bay, maybe silver , but that's just me. Keep it up.

Its getting the neat line as there is no edge to mask too, this would have meant I had to paint it all silver or have a random edge. Know where your coming from though. Personaly I think the black helps tie things together. But each to their own :thumbs:

looks good mate, whens the turbo going in? :)

Lol One day mate one day. Its either turbo of v160, which ever I can sort first. Am in talks about a gearbox, but need to source a prop, dif, drive shafts, a line, and a gearbox mount first before I commit to the sale.