ripped_fear

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watching with interest :)

Thanks, looking forward to seeing it all come together.

Who's welding the rear plates in the boot for the tension set mate?

I have templates

Not sure yet mate, the car it came out of had it drilled. if you have the templates though that may come in handy. You wouldnt be able to email them over could you please?

Looks like one heck of a job that refurb, I don't think I would want to do it myself after seeing the work involved Lol. Good job though mate well done!

Thanks mate.

Why was that a long hunt? My brother could have done these... !

Why the hell didn't you say luke when I was talking to you about the stickers the other week lol. Oh well :D

The reason it took so damn long was no companies appear to want to make money, I've contacted about 5 companies before this guy approached me on an FB post.

Got some more time spent on the last set of spokes, they are all now at least in there first stage of primmer, now lots of layers and rubbing down to get them smooth.

I have also got my stickers through very happy with them.

And I have selected a colour, little more tame than first thought, but got for a VW colour. Should look good once done, and at least i will be able to get more made up in future if i need to which would not be so easy if it was a custom colour.

attachment.php?attachmentid=192455&stc=1&d=1412702370

attachment.php?attachmentid=192456&stc=1&d=1412702370

attachment.php?attachmentid=192457&stc=1&d=1412702370

DSCF7724.jpg

DSCF7725.jpg

DSCF7726.jpg

Ok so I'm sick to death of these wheels taking so long, so it with much regret the supra will be braving the rain tomorrow on the drive, and Im commandeering the garage to get some progress on the wheels. Im hoping to get them looking fairly good so look out for a nice update.

However in my spare time i have been buying parts for the interior for a little plan i have in mind, Thinking of re-doing the whole interior over winter with a new look. Somthing i have only seen done on one other supra. This will be a surprise for now while i accumulate parts.

Ok so I'm sick to death of these wheels taking so long, so it with much regret the supra will be braving the rain tomorrow on the drive, and Im commandeering the garage to get some progress on the wheels. Im hoping to get them looking fairly good so look out for a nice update.

However in my spare time i have been buying parts for the interior for a little plan i have in mind, Thinking of re-doing the whole interior over winter with a new look. Somthing i have only seen done on one other supra. This will be a surprise for now while i accumulate parts.

Tease!

1. Don't worry Jake it won't melt in the rain :D

2. OOOOOHHHHH, looking forward to this new look, sounds interesting.

;) It may melt, you never know. Hopefully it doesnt rain tomorrow.

Thanks mate Hopefully itl look good. Not going to happen for a while though

Tease!

:D

He's doing ****** and ****** and ****** to the interior. :p

Looking forward to seeing this. :)

haha as if you know.

Thats it for today, all rears painted black.

All the centers are painted and cleared, just waiting for them to cure now over night.

Poor supra has been evicted to the drive for the night, but nice to see the car again. lol

Have also tried plasti dipping one of the bronze centre caps. As im unsure on color choice for them.

attachment.php?attachmentid=192635&stc=1&d=1412961011

attachment.php?attachmentid=192638&stc=1&d=1412961011

attachment.php?attachmentid=192636&stc=1&d=1412961011

attachment.php?attachmentid=192637&stc=1&d=1412961011

DSCF7737.jpg

DSCF7738.jpg

DSCF7740.jpg

DSCF7741.jpg