The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jakes Sz supra build- The details count

ripped_fear

Would look nice that mate! love carbon covers when I get a TT it what i want, if you want a chrome power steering cover I have one at home, it wont work on the NA as it sits to close to the pullys.

one of these- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stainless-Power-Steering-Bottle-Cover-Toyota-Supra-Mk4-/220516818877?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3357d39fbd#ht_500wt_946

Oh cool, cheers man, I'll have a look at it when I get home :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, untill then, better get stuck into that engine bay, lots of work to do lol ;)

I think you should sell it as a whole, it would grab a better price looking at mint as it does, rather than in bits I think. Maybe you could do a PX with a TT6 when the time comes along, I know some people have done that to lower running costs, or even a garage sale might consider PX.

Well, untill then, better get stuck into that engine bay, lots of work to do lol ;)

I think you should sell it as a whole, it would grab a better price looking at mint as it does, rather than in bits I think. Maybe you could do a PX with a TT6 when the time comes along, I know some people have done that to lower running costs, or even a garage sale might consider PX.

yep allot of work to do, tommorow im going to do the measurement for the bits and i will drop you a pm if that is still ok :) I may tommorow fit the boot lip too as im fed up of waiting to get the diffuser at the same time.

And yeah I will sell it as a whole, the only thing I will remove is the diffuser if I find one, the boot lip and maybe swap the headunit. Apart from that I will let her go as she stands, as I think it will stand more of a chance of falling into the hands of someone who is looking to keep her nice.

But this is all irrelevant at the moment as i have not completely disregarded a NA-t conversion, maybe if i see you at a meet this year you wouldn't mind taking me for a spin in yours? :D

OK i'm booked for Dragonball now so this is the new deadline to get my car looking 100%

the jobs I must do are-

-fit the boot lip

-Fit the damn lowering springs

-Get the wheels spaced

-Possibly roll the archs

-Get all fluids changed this nearer to the date

-Fit the Rad surround

-Source some more bling for under the bonnet

-Buy a diffuser and fit

-Finish the dash

-Install some gauges

-Refurb the brakes

-Fit brake Decals

-Get a new secon cat or decat undecided currently

-aux belt tensioner

and probably some more so best get busy

Got a PM from Parry_10 and it look like we are not getting anywhere with the claim for the rad surround so that is going off to the body shop to be fixed up within the next couple of days. so hopefully i will be able to get that on the car next week at some point.

I would like to say that Parry_10 has been great through this whole situation he has even offered to pay for the repair which I obviously refused as it was not his fault at all. Cant recommend the guy enough. Thanks bud.

Got a PM from Parry_10 and it look like we are not getting anywhere with the claim for the rad surround so that is going off to the body shop to be fixed up within the next couple of days. so hopefully i will be able to get that on the car next week at some point.

I would like to say that Parry_10 has been great through this whole situation he has even offered to pay for the repair which I obviously refused as it was not his fault at all. Cant recommend the guy enough. Thanks bud.

Thanks mate just a shame it got damaged in transit, looking forward to seeing it on your car in gloss black will look the nuts:thumbs:

Thanks mate just a shame it got damaged in transit, looking forward to seeing it on your car in gloss black will look the nuts:thumbs:

Fingers crossed! :) also having something a bit shiny added to it thanks to 'NOZ' as he has arranged for me to have some custom bits cut by a friend of his, so big thanks to him too! thinking of getting some caps of rob to for the power steering tank etc

Fingers crossed! :) also having something a bit shiny added to it thanks to 'NOZ' as he has arranged for me to have some custom bits cut by a friend of his, so big thanks to him too! thinking of getting some caps of rob to for the power steering tank etc

sounds good mate you just cant get enough of the bling now;) I have a set of robs polished caps on mine they look great you need to polish up your resevoir to match though

sounds good mate you just cant get enough of the bling now;) I have a set of robs polished caps on mine they look great you need to polish up your resevoir to match though

Yeah I know becoming a bit of a money pit :p I blame rob and hodge. And yeah I would need to polish it, I have done it already but not very well, I would need to do a good job or the cap will stand out a mile.