The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jakes Sz supra build- The details count

ripped_fear

Looks real nice Jake. Got to sort a mini (and with just the three of us, it is a mini :D) meet out as soon as we know a nice weekend is due. Loving the work man, can't wait to see it.

Thanks Adam, yeah would be great to catch up, I will be well up for meeting. Be great to see the green machine again. :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

100% now then luke! :( be sad to loose you dude. :p and yeah we will have to meet up before that.

Yes mate. My new position starts on 1st March so that's it! This is my last month of island life. I'm keeping an eye out for properties now.

Will be sad to go man.

Yes mate. My new position starts on 1st March so that's it! This is my last month of island life. I'm keeping an eye out for properties now.

Will be sad to go man.

Arh man that sucks, who can I go driving with on a sunday now then! I better get an invite up there :p told her yet?

Im pleased for you though.. honest :)

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

Arh man that sucks, who can I go driving with on a sunday now then! I better get an invite up there :p told her yet?

Im pleased for you though.. honest :)

You'll be welcome up anytime mate. :) I have told her and as it happens, we are moving in together when I find the right place. She's trying hard to find a new job over there.

While waiting on a few bits to come to finish off the engine bay I have turned my attention to a couple of small areas I need to address.

First off is the interior, I am now going to finally sort that out and get rid of the carbon sticky stuff, once I have done that I have arranged to have a Full LED conversion done by 'heckler' as its one job I keep putting off. When that goes in I'm thinking I will fit a 52mm gauge into the clock position just for looks.

The other bit is the wheel/brakes, as the weather has not allowed me to tackle the brake painting and decals Im going to acumilate a few bits and do the whole area. So as mentioned earlier I have the paint for the wishbones. And I have just ordered my self a Set of Steel red wheel nuts. And hopefully I can find some wheels soon too but if not I'm just going to space my current ones, and maybe refurb them, as the lip has tarnished a little and around the centre caps the paint is lifting slightly

Here is a picture of the nuts I have just ordered.

attachment.php?attachmentid=145925&stc=1&d=1328728539

Untitled.jpg

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

I have a heat sheild for an NA, I was tempted to clean it up and paint it and sell it on.

Car's looking sick mate. Those tops really set the rest of the chrome off. It's true they say you need to go the whole nine yards with chrome and it really does work together. Looks awesome mate.

I have a heat sheild for an NA, I was tempted to clean it up and paint it and sell it on.

Car's looking sick mate. Those tops really set the rest of the chrome off. It's true they say you need to go the whole nine yards with chrome and it really does work together. Looks awesome mate.

Thanks dude, there's no point doing it in half's other wise the bay will just look odd imo. Really happy with the caps but it make my power steering tank look dreadful so I need to re polish it, a do a good job. :p

You should clean it up, maybe polish it, i'm sure someone would be interested.

Got a few bits through today. Got my new centre caps so tried them on, Got to decide if they are paint gloss black, Gun metal or silver now. Still undecided. Also popped a set of the new wheel nuts into them to see what they will look like and I'm very happy :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=146328&stc=1&d=1329421124

attachment.php?attachmentid=146329&stc=1&d=1329421124

attachment.php?attachmentid=146330&stc=1&d=1329421124

Also got my new heat shield though today as well so that I think i'm going to start polishing tomorrow if I get time after work.

attachment.php?attachmentid=146331&stc=1&d=1329421124

Also got Some more paint to do the dash again lol, 3rd time lucky

DSCF4542.JPG

DSCF4543.jpg

DSCF4545.JPG

DSCF4559.JPG