The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spend thousands on a big single, to become slower than a T.T.

David P

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice car, but looks like he needs a good damper man to have a look at things. Noise issues have killed most of the serious rotary engines in the UK, except the odd one in things like my old Chevron B16 which run in unsilenced historic races :(

think they need a set of tein flex's...

Sorry? why cant a supra go tearing round bumpy back lanes?

F**k it JP im selling the sup and rangey and getting a 306!!! what about you? I'll also bet my rangey is quicker over a ploughed field than your car JP!!! Pink's?? What a pointless arguement and our log books aren't pink !!!!!!!!

Ha ha... there's always one or, in this case, three.

Dude, my post clearly went over your head and those of Jamie and Johnny too.

I must remember not to do subtle or clever on here.

Not at all but it prob did go over some peoples heads;) Still if you will get involved in silly threads you only have yourself to blame:innocent:

Personaly I don't give a toss if my single is slower that a TT, cos it's mine, I built it and I'll out shine the lot of ya (well maybe apart from Rob lmao).

lol same frame as mind as me john, i couldnt give a sh"t. i know members have nicer cars and more powerful cars than what i have but i love and have worked my arse to get my supra looking like it is.

building a single now and drove 1 tt, so i am not one to back up facts on whats quicker or not. still a shit thread though with about 20 different topics

lol same frame as mind as me john, i couldnt give a sh"t. i know members have nicer cars and more powerful cars than what i have but i love and have worked my arse to get my supra looking like it is.

building a single now and drove 1 tt, so i am not one to back up facts on whats quicker or not. still a shit thread though with about 20 different topics

Trust me any single will FEEL quicker than any TT I have ever driven, they can be VERY brutal and a complete handfull, I have actually had grown men cry on test drives, strangely not in a TT though, the other side is many TT's are far better daily drivers !!!!!!! Its what floats you boat but there ia world of difference between them and only very few will ever drive them as they are intended.

Trust me any single will FEEL quicker than any TT I have ever driven, they can be VERY brutal and a complete handfull, I have actually had grown men cry on test drives, strangely not in a TT though, the other side is many TT's are far better daily drivers !!!!!!! Its what floats you boat but there ia world of difference between them and only very few will ever drive them as they are intended.

Here, here.

So is it right that a white Supra is faster than a Silver 1. It's just what I interpreted on here ermmm somewhere, I think.

any of them members on hear? ;)

Maybe but I could never say, strangly I have taken a few girls, most partners of supra owners and most have been pretty cool, took one out in the silver car with a bit race fuel left in it gave it beans and all I got was 'quite fast isn't it' !!!!! But the one that really sorted the men from the boys was my Tri hulled tunnel boat built for lake racing, almost 100mph on water, I really could terrify people in that one, again most of the ladies quite enjoyed it though !!!!!!!!