The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parrys NA-TT(BPU) Project

Parry_10

Guest jamsames

lookin good so far :thumbs:

if i were being slightly picky id get the lower diffuser section of the rear bumper painted gloss black or even wrap that in cf film to?

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent work :)

Really great job chap, another supra saved! If you dont mind me asking what did you get the TT lump for?

Cheers mate, I was lucky and sourced one from a breaker and took a risk got it delivered for £700! And was missing few little bits and needed abit of work on the loom so in total probably 1k for the full TT conversion and then I bought all the bpu bits at the same time and did it all in one go

• 1 month later...

Little bit of an update on this-

Ive got rid of the carbon bonnet and had a stock bonnet customized also polished engine bay parts and a stainless steel fan shroud cover and intercooler plate.

Also got some new headlights coming in next couple of days

Next on the list will be a full respray as the bonnet doesnt match the shade of the rest of the car now and I want the trial rear blended in. Either stay silver or I might go for something different not sure yet any inputs are welcome...

Also different wheels or I might just get the lips refurbed not sure if im too keen on these wheels though again any inputs welcome cheers

pics to follow

Edited by Parry_10 (see edit history)

I'm doing a triple pillar pod and passenger re-spray for mr parry to help him out :) here are my current photos to add to the build. i have done more, but these are only pics ive took so far. il take some more of what iuve done tomo.

dam straight ;) yea was a pain in the ass. ive already starting spraying the drivers side damaged area with primer, hopefully by end of tomorrow il have that damaged peice looking like it was never broken. put things back a bit tho. gonna take my pod out thru the week and line yours up then start attaching it. have you got your gauges yet? would be good to know the side of the adapter and how they fit into the pod.

Notice these are pics of BOTH sides which were damaged. Took me some work, but Im confident I can carry on with rest of pillars. Both have been glued together and layer of fibreglass behind to strengthen it up. used a thin layer as gets a bit tight at bottom of pillar.

Damaged -> Fixed!