The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2010 Weekender - Discussion thread

Branners

Just booked Ibis in Wellingborough, will book Pod / japfest tomorrow when I find out my new (well old) registration :-)

I should really know what it is as it's on the front of me car :-)

Looking forward to it, 3rd year running and am going on a diet i order to get into the 12's :-) (so's the car) :sly:

G

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Camping paid for! Looking forward to a fair bit of booze and banter :)

Last time I camped it was at JAE.

Got there late and in the dark, put my tent up in a big muddy puddle and spent most of the night listening to nearby puking and threats of violence !

What's more - my lilo went down on me :(

This time... big comfy double bed - yum :D

Just booked the Ibis for the Saturday night, smoking room too, bonus! :) Checked and there's about 30 rooms left, mixture of doubles/twins/singles.

I rate the Ibis, they were very good to us all (well very tolerant is probably a better way of putting it :D) when a few of us stopped there two years ago. The pub next door does good food, and good beers, then for those that wish you can have a drink in the hotel after the pub shuts.

Things I remember from the Suprapod stay

Branners agreeing that I am in fact the real Branners and I own your ass :D

Blackie getting raped, a number of times! He has now married Karolina so it all ended well :)

marc_p feeling left out on the raping front :D

The Erdinger lager knocking everyone off there feet!

The whole lot of em turning into thieving pikey chavs because they liked the Erdinger glasses! I stopped them all from taking them :innocent:

The pub making me take my Erdinger glass with me so they could shut the pub.

Tigger tucking Gaz1 up in bed and reading him a bedtime story, with the help of Pete and Pig :blink:

The rest is just a funny blur lol

See you there if you're staying :)

Me staying at the hotel too......... I sense a nice malt coming with me !!! :blink:

Good stuff, been ages since we had a beer together!

Tigger and I will be there too, and this year if any of you want a massage you've got to pay me first! :p

I'll pay in Erdinger glasses, empty ones though :)

good lord, I thought you had been abducted by the Moonies and was never coming back.

Lol The tax break would have come in handy! You know me John, if there's a party going I'm there. Hope you're coming dressed as Elvis, fancy a bum? ;)

Guest Joesefer

Hi guys just signed up, ill be coming to take part in the drift event, feel free to come say hello ill probably be with pistonbroke think im one of his +1's for the camping to. ill be in a blue [swear] Nissan onevia [/swear]

Hi guys just signed up, ill be coming to take part in the drift event, feel free to come say hello ill probably be with pistonbroke think im one of his +1's for the camping to. ill be in a blue [swear] Nissan onevia [/swear]

Ah, welcome cousin. I'll introduce you to the boys on the day. We're a freindly bunch.......well most of us are :D

Is that a Silvia with a 180sx front end? :search:

I get so confused with these.

Is that a Silvia with a 180sx front end? :search:

I get so confused with these.

Yup,

I'm surprised he uses it as a drift slag given how rare they are.

----

So for peeps that are camping, what sort of shenanigans can be expected?...... just so I can prepare myself if necessary.

Oh yeah!

Me standing at bar: You Blackie?

Blackie: Yeah

Me: You look taller on the forum.

:D

I can't remember what you said :innocent:

:D

We're at the Ibis too. Yay!

If you're going to book you can get 5% cash back via QuidCo