Suprapod 2010 Weekender - Discussion thread

Branners

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We open the gates at around 8.30am to 9am on the Saturday morning.

Your best bet might be to travel on the Friday and camp at a nearby camping ground.

Not really an option I'm afraid. I'm happy to come up early on saturday. :) It's only about a 2-2.5hr drive at 70mph, so it's not bad. :)

There isn't a time that you stop letting people in is there? I'm only spectating. This is my first show, so I don't know what to expect in the way of parking up with other supras (which is I assume would be the case at anytime) and qeueing to get in.

Edited by Attero (see edit history)

We open the gates at around 8.30am to 9am on the Saturday morning.

Your best bet might be to travel on the Friday and camp at a nearby camping ground.

I will be outside the gates all night, I am going to sneak in and cover JP's lane in baby oil!!!!! Seriously I will park the camper outside the gates on fri night and flick the plasma on!!!:innocent:

Not really an option I'm afraid. I'm happy to come up early on saturday. :) It's only about a 2-2.5hr drive at 70mph, so it's not bad. :)

There isn't a time that you stop letting people in is there? I'm only spectating. This is my first show, so I don't know what to expect in the way of parking up with other supras (which is I assume would be the case at anytime) and qeueing to get in.

You can get in pretty much any time during the day so no real rush.

There is usually a convoy from Toddington on the M1 that arrives around 9am, if you can be at Toddington by 8.45am then thats worth doing.

Guest argy911

No time for me to get a supra ready for suprapod ,but I am thinking of buying a GSXR 1100 with nos for pod .Would that be a chalange ?

Its that or sit at the popular cafe in whetstone !

I know you have to produce a your licence but does that include the paper section too? I've sent for a new paper one as i've miss placed mine. Just a little worried it wont come in time.

By the way I think I'll have a +1 now who will pay on the day.

I know you have to produce a your licence but does that include the paper section too? I've sent for a new paper one as i've miss placed mine. Just a little worried it wont come in time.

By the way I think I'll have a +1 now who will pay on the day.

Spoke to the pod this morning and they confirmed only the plastic card is required:)

Hi Ash,

I did a post on driftworks but they have new user moderation turned on and until they approve it then it wont appear.

There are just a few spaces left for drift, much more popular than last year. Once we have 2 or 3 more people signed up we will set the stock on drift to zero so no more spaces can be sold.

So anybody that wants to drift I would get your payment in now.

Hi Ash,

I did a post on driftworks but they have new user moderation turned on and until they approve it then it wont appear.

There are just a few spaces left for drift, much more popular than last year. Once we have 2 or 3 more people signed up we will set the stock on drift to zero so no more spaces can be sold.

So anybody that wants to drift I would get your payment in now.

Blimey you are alive then John :D, have you been getting my PM's ? Have you seen the car recently ?

There is a post on DW from Pistonbroke I think it was offering the skid day to them guys, or are you on about another post ?

Im on about another post, I registered and made a post covering all the questions that had been asked, and that was around 7pm last night. Once that post gets approved it should answer the questions.

I am around, just focusing all my spare time on making sure we get enough people in for Suprapod. We are still about £1k short on break even so I am keeping my eyes on that.

Im on about another post, I registered and made a post covering all the questions that had been asked, and that was around 7pm last night. Once that post gets approved it should answer the questions.

I am around, just focusing all my spare time on making sure we get enough people in for Suprapod. We are still about £1k short on break even so I am keeping my eyes on that.

Hey JB, we will probably be there and I will most likely pay to use the strip, but I dont really want to this far in advance as I may be working away in Deauville that weekend and dont want to pay for the strip if I can't make it due to work. As soon as I know I will make payment assuming there are spaces left. Although there is important racing in Deauville that weekend and the boss normally goes, it also Ramadam and we are hoping he wil clear off home for that instead this year, in which case we will be there.

I'll see what I can find out for you mate.....;)