Suprapod 2010 Weekender - Discussion thread

Branners

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No answer on the camping yet...emailed the chap again to see if he has an update.

We have our first Monaro signed up folks, along with a few Skylines.

I'm seeing Leon next weekend to see if he can come along but even with those already signed up we should have a good spectacle.

If any of you have friends who want to sign up for drag or drift then do point them in the direction of the shop at http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=224835 . Would prefer powerful cars capable of giving a Supra a run for it's money, but anything interesting is worth seeing.

• 2 weeks later...

I'am going to be adding my name to the spectating list for this, I would also be up for camping could bring my big BBQ down people could just bring there own food to stick on.

How many poeple have we got for camping ? That is if we can camp...

indeed it would, but I just cannot get an answer out of Pod on this.

I sent them an email earlier saying I was going to tell the members that they can camp and if that is a problem they need to tell me.

Well apparently the organiser of the mini event said we cannot camp with them on the Saturday night, and Santa Pod have said no camping on the Friday night.

So sadly thats screwed things up a bit for anybody wanting to camp.

Really sorry about this folks, but camping on the Friday or Saturday at Pod is not going to happen.

Well apparently the organiser of the mini event said we cannot camp with them on the Saturday night, and Santa Pod have said no camping on the Friday night.

So sadly thats screwed things up a bit for anybody wanting to camp.

Really sorry about this folks, but camping on the Friday or Saturday at Pod is not going to happen.

I think you should say no to any mini's running on saturday in that case, how many of them are allowed to sign up to run?