The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thunder Road!

JamieP

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The classes are only for your first run and trophies (im in the same group as the other supras "samurai"), after that you line up and race who you like, wormus V Harryoz should be a good race, both 1000bhp cars.

VX220T................V..............GEOFFP

SIMONV8STER...........V..............GSD2000

V8NHH.................V..............BONNIE+CLYDE

MYM8V8................V..............AFTERSHOCK

DONKR8................V..............TRAILERMASHER

RICKF.................V..............WOLFRACER

SOPHIE................V..............LIAMSP

TLG...................V..............ALAN FOAKES

JAMIEP................V..............LEE P

REDHOT................V..............MAGIC919

NORTH OF WATFORD......V..............CISCAS

NOSUBSTITUTE..........V..............ANGELA

VO03UTE...............V..............STUARTMOONEY

DOLEBOY...............V..............JUSTSOLDIT

MONKFISH1.............V..............MONKFISH2

CHINGY................V..............ROBBIE

NEIL JOHNSON..........V..............KAW

RUSTIEVO..............V..............JURGEN

WORMUS................V..............HARRYOZ

HAIRYAADVARK..........V..............SPEEDSIX

BEAN..................V..............SHAUNM5

FERB..................V..............TBA

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

No reason other than curiosity but what classification are you guys running?

I noticed Jamie is 1 (Forced Induction HSV) but most of you is 4 (Open class >3000cc)

Whats the difference and what does HSV stand for?

I entered class 5,

HSV is Holden Special Vehicles, I think Jamie is in denial about his being a Toyota. :D

Well done Alex! I knew you would come to your senses :D

It's a pity you're not coming along Abz. You'll have to do a track day in future! ;)

Edited by AlexM (see edit history)

I entered class 5,

HSV is Holden Special Vehicles, I think Jamie is in denial about his being a Toyota. :D

It's a pity you're not coming along Abz. You'll have to do a track day in future! ;)

im in 4.

we will have to have a race. Jpsec BPU v uk spec BPU :p

Will do. :) Do you have any idea what power you're running at 1.35bar?

Nope. Not realy. It was run by the last owner at about 1 bar i think and made 394 fly (i think). but i run more boost now. When i last had it done it was at 1.25 but only got 386 fly or something like that. But the guy said he "had trouble keeping it in gear" despite me telling him how the manu mode worked. He also said it was spinning the wheels aswell, So i dont realy trust that number in the slightest!

It must be somewhere above 400 though. After i got it back from Ash last month it feels faster than it has ever been. It spins the wheels through first. but im sure thats the grap geometry since my coilovers were fitted :p

I was going to get it done this saturday after i had the geometry and new pads fitted. but the rollers were booked up. Ive got a ECU that came off a US spec auto car that has been fettled a little. Not sure what company did it now or what they did but it was an american one and there are stickers on the bords in the ecu its self and i remember looking them up on the web. looks like some kind of "Chip". The Ecu has been sat in my house for over a year because i havent been arsed to install it. Might give it a go tomorrow afternoon if i have time or can be bothered might give me a little extra. who knows :p. Ill have to open up the case on it again and double check the company who did the work though. It was a couple of hundred dollars for what they did through... which is interesting.

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)