The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thunder Road!

JamieP

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realy have no idea what kind of speeds im going to be getting. I'd like to get to 160 or something but i think i might need longer than a mile for that :p Ive been faster than that before. But i have no idea how far i traveled to get there. And it wasnt from a standing start ether :p

It will be interesting for sure just finding out whats possible from a standing start in a mile.

My ET at suprapod was roughly 100-105. And that was when i was running at 0.8 bar. Now im up at 1.35, but i havent been back down the strip yet.

I realy have no idea what kind of speeds im going to be getting. I'd like to get to 160 or something but i think i might need longer than a mile for that :p Ive been faster than that before. But i have no idea how far i traveled to get there. And it wasnt from a standing start ether :p

It will be interesting for sure just finding out whats possible from a standing start in a mile.

My ET at suprapod was roughly 100-105. And that was when i was running at 0.8 bar. Now im up at 1.35, but i havent been back down the strip yet.

My guess for a strong bpu 145-155

Sod that! It's almost 3 hours away for me, just checking for B&Bs.. (Spa has been cancelled, tempted to give Guigsy some competition :D).

Get down there, im pretty sure there is still spots, id give javlin an email before sending money.

It was over 6 hours for me, 6 hours sat in a loud Supra with no heating/ac or stereo wasn't a trip I was looking forward too :D

Slipped up removing that heating/aircon i tell ya:D

Im gonna run the exhaust bung for a steady trip over there, mine is like driving a stock car then.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)