The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thunder Road!

JamieP

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thunder Road is an event for Sensibly Tuned & Standard Road Cars NOT Drag Racing Cars. Nitrous, Parachutes, Sticky Tyres, Screamer Pipes etc are not what this event is about If you are not sure if your car is suitable then please drop us an email"

Can you not run a car with screamer pipe?

Alex, I would but then again I would not want to become a laughing stock :D

Anyway why don't you sign up? The NA is your track car so the TT would be ideal for this!

That's no excuse, do it!

I'm considering it, but the date isn't ideal. Driving to Europe on the 1st, if I had a problem with the car there wouldn't be much time available to fix it!

That's no excuse, do it!

I'm considering it, but the date isn't ideal. Driving to Europe on the 1st, if I had a problem with the car there wouldn't be much time available to fix it!

I would have snapped it up off Jurgen in a heart beat but I have been off work for the past 2 weeks because I have torn the ligaments in my ankle playing football. It's my right foot as well, I can just about drive but gently. I don't stand a chance with my stock TT, JamieP & LeeP have twice the power of me! An after seeing them both at SRR I don't fancy my chances :D